parting out 97 civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

juiced97civic

Whats up everybody. I am parting out my 97 civic as it was just in an accident and the other person smashed into my drivers side just behind the door. So naturally it was totaled and I bought it back from the ins. company. Anywho everything on it or in it is for sale aside from the engine(sold-was a b18). All glass and lights are good. The transmission is good. all body pieces-hood,fenders,trunk lid,doors, are suprisingly still good. The interior is gray and is in perfect condition. The airbags are still good. The steelies are still good. I also have a few stock honda radios and cd players laying around I want to get rid of and some engine parts such as stock d16 cams and valve covers,heads,some "tuner" mufflers and ebay intakes,etc.... If interested reply on here or email me at juiced97civic@hotmail.com (preferred) Thanks

yeah I still have the stock cd player that came in it,but its not an am/fm cd player-it is a honda cd player that sat in the slot below the am/fm radio and just hooked up with one wire. It just had a slot for a cd to go in and an eject button all other controls were on the radio.

reading > you.

it had a b18, but the engine isn't for sale because its already gone. read the damn post.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 30 2005, 10:10 AM
reading > you.

it had a b18, but the engine isn't for sale because its already gone. read the damn post.
[post=518559]Quoted post[/post]​

Is this an EX? If so how much for the passenger seat at least the lower portion, the visors, and the sunroof visor?

C'mon everybody Buy something. No its not an ex-its just a dx. I do have the original sohc 1.6 that was in it still if anyone is interested and I just came up on another b18 if anyone is interested. Thanks

Oh yeah I'm located in De,but can possibly meet someone halfway if not too terribly far away.

So the radio is the 2 piece cd player with the cd deck by the cup holders in the center console? How much do you want for it shipped?
Pics of the radio?

TWISTEDIMAGE- Sorry it took so long to get back to you-I've been busy with an engine swap. Do you want the fan for the radiator or for the ac?-because the radiator and fan on it have been gone since I first started parting out the car.Sorry if thats what you wanted.

Back