Parting out entire engine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

skillz2k5

I have a TON of stuff for sale for my old D series motor. It was originally from a 96 civic ex with 119,000 on it. Here is the list of stuff I need to be gone.

P2P ECU

Complete D16Y8 block (just rebuilt been ran 1 time.. yes rebuilt with all stock parts: New crank, rods, piston rings, oil pump, all gaskets and seals.)

Complete K4H tranny

OBD II dizzy (just replaced ICM, you can have the wires too.)

D16Y8 intake manifold with TB (very clean)

HP Racing (4-2-1 header, exhaust manifold gasket is brand new... you can have that too.)

Complete valve train (valves, springs, retainers)

Cam sprocket

Shift linkage

(Fuck it... EVERYTHING BUT THE HEAD ITSELF)

PM me for pricing. Highest offer goes to who ever wants this crap.
All of this is in good condtion and last known as working fine.
I will test anything at your request before shipping.

Thanks for your interest guys but if you're gonna PM for items at least post a little bumpy bump in here.

what is a k4h tranny? ive never heard of that and where are you located?

birdnuts

I'm actually not sure if the tranny said K4H on it :blink: That's just what I remember seeing when I was lifting it out of my car. I'm in KS by the way. zip is 67460. As for the 300 for the block it sounds good... do you mean just for the block?? PM me for info.

Bump... just because it's hondaswap.com and I'm at work. Would it help if I posted pics or do you guys not want the crap that I don't want?

I'd get rid of the TB and IM for 150 + shipping. No rust or cracks on anything. Everything is VERY clean.

I'm interested in those 4 2 1 headers,how much u want for them shipped to 11434

Back