Parts for sale: seats harnesses intake mani

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vteclude22

I am selling my racing seats and Sparco 4-point snap-in harnesses. they were in my car for about 6 months and are basically brand new. no spills or stains at all. I am selling them because i drive a lot with my job and having to strap up each time got a bit tiresome. that is my only reason. for both the seats i was looking for $300 obo and they come with mounting brackets and sliders, and for the harnesses $180 obo for both. I have pix at request

I am also selling the Skunk 2 pro race series intake manifold. I bought it about 6 months ago brand new and i don't have any time to install it because like i said i drive a lot for my job. I also have pix at request. It has just been sitting in my room since i have received it. price is $230 obo. Thanks

damn it!!!!!

i tried posting the pics. on hondaswap, but it wouldn't let me. so then i tried emailing them to you guys, but they were just sent back to me because it said the file was either too big or your full of emails. sooo... if i could get another email address from the both of you or a phone number or something!!! ill pm you guys.

host the pic at photobucket.com and copy

CIMG0284.JPG
CIMG0281.JPG
CIMG0282.JPG
CIMG0285.JPG
CIMG0286.JPG
CIMG0287.JPG
CIMG0288.JPG
CIMG0289.JPG

these are pics. of the intake mani. there is one pic. where i took looking inside one of the intake tubes and another looking in the throttle body. I guess there are some bull sh*t manifolds on the market the have real rough edges and welds, so i was showing that this is real skunk 2 because it is perfectly manufactured. it comes with all the hardware and i will even throw in the gasket needed for install.

Attachments

• CIMG0290.JPG
    CIMG0290.JPG
    586.3 KB · Views: 241
  • CIMG0293.JPG
    CIMG0293.JPG
    770.3 KB · Views: 171
  • CIMG0296.JPG
    CIMG0296.JPG
    652.2 KB · Views: 174
  • CIMG0297.JPG
    CIMG0297.JPG
    695.1 KB · Views: 142
  • CIMG0298.JPG
    CIMG0298.JPG
    799.7 KB · Views: 181
  • CIMG0294.JPG
    CIMG0294.JPG
    906.7 KB · Views: 149
  • CIMG0295.JPG
    CIMG0295.JPG
    627.6 KB · Views: 149
and about the harnesses... my friend was originally going to buy them, but then he realized he needs the money, but then he got a job and has asked me to hold on to them. so if any other changes occur, i will keep you posted.

bump...FOR SALE...seats...skunk2 intake mani for H22...sparco 4 pt snap in harnesses...bump...

hey guys i really need to sell this stuff. i will negotiate prices on everything or if you want to trade, i need skunk 2 coilovers!!! let me know.

the harneses are now for sale 'cause my friend didn't like the way they looked in his hatch. im asking $170 for both!! i had them in my car for 6 months only and are basically new. they are red sparcos, 4 pt. snap-in!!

i'll provide pics. upon request.

seats

i will go down to $260 and remember they come with mounting brackets and sliders and are fully adjustable. let me ckeck shipping and i will get back with you. thanks

Back