passenger cv axle will not go into the Hub???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If you're using the OBD1 injectors, no. All it'll do is make the OBD1 injectors response sluggish. In most of the DPFI/MPFI write-up; they're using parts sourced from a 88-91 HF/Si, hence why they're using the resistor box.

my motor came with a wiring harness. i just thought about this and it has i think maybe 3 big connections and thats it. the regular obd0 connection just connect to them or how does this work?

Well, hopefully the next day i get off, I'm gonna go over their and try and fix that cv axle somehow get it to go into the splines or just buy a new one. and after that all the machanical work is done completely. and I'll have it towed over here to my house and ill see what i can do myself with the electrical. and I'll let yall know whats going on from their. Thanks a Lot for all the help guys yall really helped me understand most of it and im not lost near as much as i was! lol ill let yall know if i have any more problems ! Thanks !

and if i swapped them would the Si axles fit my D- series tranny?

my motor came with a wiring harness. i just thought about this and it has i think maybe 3 big connections and thats it. the regular obd0 connection just connect to them or how does this work?

It'd use an OBD0 harness. Much easier.

If you were to try to use the grey OBD1 connectors, you'd need to repin the connectors or retrofit in a OBD1 main harness(huge pain in the ass).

Back