PasswordJdm messed up!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Concept:Ef9 si-R

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Yesterday i went up to the shop to check out my car cuz the motor was ALl ready in but the car wasn't turning. Then it let out a back fire. We then took of the valve cover to see wat the problem was. Well the cams were broken. I then Called passwordJDM cuz thats were i got the motor from. They told me that i gotta send video tape with proof that it was already broken!!! Hopefully they dont try and fuck me over. I'm gonna make sure that they send me new cams or replace the motor . Any ways does any one have any si-r cams for sale if so post a reply.

that's why you pay a shop to install it. passwordjdm won't warranty something if you install it yourself. most companies won't. if you want a guarantee, you will have to have a shop say that trained professionals installed it and that it was bad. passwordjdm can't and shouldn't be held liable for the quality of work that someone feels they should be able to do themselves. that would be poor business operations.

i DIDN'T DO IT MYSELF I TOOK IT TO A SHOP. PASSWORD AGREED AND TOOK FULL RESPONSIBILTY FOR THE PART. THEY SHIPPED OUT MY REPLACEMENT CAMS YESTERDAY AT NO CHARGE.
:D

Your lucky Passwordjdm gave my JDM front end conversion for the Integra to
a guy from the shop I took it to well the parts were completely FUCKED.....
I basically had to pay out of pocket for the fixes to the body parts. They said I shouldn't have taken them if they weren't in good condition I said well if I was the one that picked them up I would have laughed and walked out.......
Hmotors RULES!!!!
Beware of Passwordjdm.....

Back