Passwords DC2 4 point bar

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

Ok well i baught the password bar and installed it. At first fitment seemed like it was going ot be an issue. I removed the top hat bolts and sur enough it fit on like the OJ glove. A lil tight but thats how i want it. Fitment was good considering the tolerences should be very small for a peace like this i think.

Reguardless i rant the GSR with a cheap lower tie along with a greddy single bar top strut brace, and then the stock GSR front brace. I ended up geting rid of the greddy and el cheapo bars about 4 months ago and have been driving barless since. After installing the Password 4 point there was no question as to wheather or not this bar made a difference. The car is way more solid, the roll it has comes on in a way more predictible manner as apose to befor where you might be in a turn and the roll comew on sloppy and unpredictible.

On a scale from 1-10 im gonna have to give it a 9. I alum, its hand welded like a row of dimes, and the finish is just awsome. My one gripe is that its obvious how easily the finnnish can be scrached/flaked off. Its not a cheap flakkey but the kinda flakey that happens once the ennamel gets lifted in the first place.

Ps. can you say a buck fifty brand new? I know the cousin of the guy who owns password.......woohoo.

Originally posted by UDT@Jul 16 2005, 02:20 AM
Ok well i baught the password bar and installed it. At first fitment seemed like it was going ot be an issue. I removed the top hat bolts and sur enough it fit on like the OJ glove. A lil tight but thats how i want it. Fitment was good considering the tolerences should be very small for a peace like this i think.

Reguardless i rant the GSR with a cheap lower tie along with a greddy single bar top strut brace, and then the stock GSR front brace. I ended up geting rid of the greddy and el cheapo bars about 4 months ago and have been driving barless since. After installing the Password 4 point there was no question as to wheather or not this bar made a difference. The car is way more solid, the roll it has comes on in a way more predictible manner as apose to befor where you might be in a turn and the roll comew on sloppy and unpredictible.

On a scale from 1-10 im gonna have to give it a 9. I alum, its hand welded like a row of dimes, and the finish is just awsome. My one gripe is that its obvious how easily the finnnish can be scrached/flaked off. Its not a cheap flakkey but the kinda flakey that happens once the ennamel gets lifted in the first place.

Ps. can you say a buck fifty brand new? I know the cousin of the guy who owns password.......woohoo.
[post=527150]Quoted post[/post]​

Get me one DICK. You were supposed to call me when you got yours WTF.

on the foreal jon im sure imight be able to get you one. But not to sound like im jackin the price up but im not 100% sure i could get it that cheap again. Maybe i can maybe i cant.
I do know i can probably always get it cheaper. But he ripped 100 off the price cause i did something for him. Reguardless, when you have money for it let me know and i will see what i cant do. The rear one cost more then the front yet he wanted to sell the front for more. I guess he says the fronts are on back order so....

Thats cool I want the rear one anyways. I will hit you up soon for that bad boy I remember looking at it when I was over at your house last time. Oh I think we should wait about a month and then you could say it got stolen out of yur car and you need another one for cheap :p

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Jul 16 2005, 02:46 PM
where do the two bolts go? just into sheet metal?
[post=527316]Quoted post[/post]​

Naw they dont exactly go any where but when i took them out there threaded threw. I had never really nnnoticed them till seein this bar and going "hmmm....." Then i took them out for the first time when i baught the bar. I probably shoulda looked but i assumed htey were like the Type R just with out the bar there. The hype R has a few bars in the truk are a the lower models didint, IE my GSR, but i think the holes cam pre drilledin the chassis for them.

Well fo some reason i cant find the right adress for the pictures to post them as pictures so i will post the album it self

LOOK

gallery_28521_422_75417.jpg

Pretty. Looks cool and nice and solid, but I need my trunk room

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jul 16 2005, 10:46 PM

Pretty. Looks cool and nice and solid, but I need my trunk room
[post=527427]Quoted post[/post]​

I would never vouch for apeiece like this let alone anny other bar , but this thing realy made a difference.

Back