peeved? post your least favorite things here.

what pisses you off the most?

• excessive eating/slurping noises

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • visible panty lines of the 'oh god those are fugly' kind

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • scuffing shoes/shuffling zombie walkers

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • people who ride ass on the highway

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • other (post it up!)

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seriously...hazardous!

i pretty much hate it every day when i walk by the print/mail room here and see one of these archaic papercutting guillotines waiting to chop someone's hand off. is it that hard to put the damned blade down when you're done???? i cringe every day. active imagination i guess. but OSHA should be pissed about this.

papercutter.jpg

The road.

People who pull up to my P.O.S. and rev their engine, lol.

Non english speaking people working at the drive through window. Not as bad here, but in CA. it's almost impossible to order food and get the right thing in your bag the first time.

Ricers and the guy who riced the car I have now before I got it. I just got done putting all new tires on it. Changing the black oil that was in it. Putting the correct lug nuts on it. I will have to get wheel studs soon. Getting a camber kit to alighn the geometry of the wheels correctly. Removing and throwing away the chrome fire extinguisher that was mounted on the A pillar, lol. Removing the huge sunco tach that was in my face all the time, lol. Fixing the passenger side fender that got mangled because the suspension was set up wrong. Blah, blah, blah...

Soccer Mom's in huge suv's.

When someone say's, "Do you want to do this for me?" Instead of asking me, "Will you help me do this please?"

The road.

People who pull up to my P.O.S. and rev their engine, lol.

Non english speaking people working at the drive through window. Not as bad here, but in CA. it's almost impossible to order food and get the right thing in your bag the first time.

Ricers and the guy who riced the car I have now before I got it. I just got done putting all new tires on it. Changing the black oil that was in it. Putting the correct lug nuts on it. I will have to get wheel studs soon. Getting a camber kit to alighn the geometry of the wheels correctly. Removing and throwing away the chrome fire extinguisher that was mounted on the A pillar, lol. Removing the huge sunco tach that was in my face all the time, lol. Fixing the passenger side fender that got mangled because the suspension was set up wrong. Blah, blah, blah...

Soccer Mom's in huge suv's.

When someone say's, "Do you want to do this for me?" Instead of asking me, "Will you help me do this please?"

Lmao! :werd: to all of that.

- Semi drivers who can't.
- Train engineers who hold the horn down for a minute SOLID.
- The bitch that thought it was cool to let her ferret swim in the apartment pool.
- College kids.
- Faux News.
- People who hold up the drive-thru lane for fifteen minutes to feed themselves and their eight kids. GO INSIDE YOU FUCKS!
- The DMV.

I'm totally with you on number one, man. On my Tennessee trip, those fuckheads held up all us fast people, and blocked us in. At one point I was actually sandwiched in between two semi's with one on my right side on a two lane highway. It's fucked.

*Annoying&Stupid people
* Dumb Bitches
*Bad Drivers
*Mean People
*People who dont know how to fucking speak english
*Mini Van Drivers
*When Fat girls wear clothes they shouldnt wear and there fat hangs out:puke:

I guess I'll make a list:
*Mouth noises
*tapping or annoying noises when it's completely quiet in the room
*Slow or completely idiotic drivers
*I also hate dumb bitches, but that happens to be the majority of the vagina-laden population, so there's not much anyone can do about that.
*Fat people at Wal-Mart (go figure)
*People who cut you off then proceed to go slower than is appropriate (this can be in stores or on the road)
*Huge spoilers
*Oh shit, I also hate people that try to talk about things they don't know anything about. I don't mind if they're trying to learn, but don't preach to me about what I've known for ages.

Um...K, I'm done.

I guess I'll make a list:
*Mouth noises
*tapping or annoying noises when it's completely quiet in the room
*Slow or completely idiotic drivers
*I also hate dumb bitches, but that happens to be the majority of the vagina-laden population, so there's not much anyone can do about that.
*Fat people at Wal-Mart (go figure)
*People who cut you off then proceed to go slower than is appropriate (this can be in stores or on the road)
*Huge spoilers
*Oh shit, I also hate people that try to talk about things they don't know anything about. I don't mind if they're trying to learn, but don't preach to me about what I've known for ages.

Um...K, I'm done.

i totally agree with you on the last one..

Squirrels eating all the f cking bird seed!

Attachments

• squirrel!.jpg
    squirrel!.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 80
Oh and PS: boys who just wanna have sex with anything with a hole in it. Basically, I guess a majority of men, but I can't stand guys who just try to be nice just to get down my pants.

I hate cleaning up other peoples messes. I don't care much for cleaning up my own, but doing others fuckups kills me. Which is what I've been doing a lot at work lately. Good thing is that the people I work with are cool (and the fuck ups I'm fixing are coming from another division) and don't mind when I ask "which ass hole fucked it up this time".

Back