People familiar with germany help (ebay question)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

totalburnout

VIP
Hey I know 92civicb is over in Germany and familiar with it, but I need to ask a question about a German address.

A German guy won my ebay auction and sent me his address, except I don't know if this is his street address or zip code.

46238 Bottrop, Germany

Can you please tell me if thats a specific person's location or just a zip code, city, and country.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Jun 8 2005, 01:29 PM
Hey I know 92civicb is over in Germany and familiar with it, but I need to ask a question about a German address.

A German guy won my ebay auction and sent me his address, except I don't know if this is his street address or zip code.

46238 Bottrop, Germany

Can you please tell me if thats a specific person's location or just a zip code, city, and country.
[post=509714]Quoted post[/post]​

Its a zip code - i just asked somebody at the office.

Originally posted by Cashizslick+Jun 8 2005, 01:31 PM-->
New2TheCarScene
@Jun 8 2005, 01:29 PM

46238 Bottrop, Germany

[post=509714]Quoted post[/post]​

Its a zip code - i just asked somebody at the office.
[post=509716]Quoted post[/post]​

okay, thank you.

Back