Phone number search experts?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
I am trying to get a phone number for someone and have not had any success, just wondering if anyone has any special ability...

Ed and Barbara Clair
3624 D SW Quail Meadow Trail
Palm City, FL 34990

I have found a corporation named GJEK Corp with the same address listing.

apparently this is some sort of retirement community...

i'll tell you whatever you wanna know if you can help me
lol

the situation is there is a small garage near me, it appears to have at least one residental unit over the garage, possibly more than one...

its pretty much abandoned, door to residence is left open, no lights, not really boarded up but definately desolate...

i am interested in the property, obtained his name and address through the assessors office, but i have not been able to get his phone number...

in my area realtors send out random letters asking people to list thier properties with them, so i would just write a letter, but it seems too impersonal, especially if he has received 10 other letters in the past year...

indeed, thank you much...

still have no idea why i couldn;t find that...

prob cause i was searching through yahoo people search...

muhahahahaha

battle pope, you ROCK...

just got off the phone with barbara, her husband is out of town, but she's calling his cell and he should be calling me tonight...

she also said she thinks he is interested in selling the property...

is there an official "i'm out" thread in my future
lol

uhm...

ha.... ha?

i tried google...

so get this, their address is 3624 D
i found someone at a 3624 A or B, with an e-mail address
i wrote to that e-mail thinking they were right next door and this woman might give me the phone number...
never got a reply to my e-mail...
today i finally got around to trying the phone number

i told this lady my name and she says... ooh you're the one that e-mailed my friend, i told her to ignore the e-mail cause i didn't know who you were...
so how did you find my number?

i apologized for writing an e-mail, but she said there was no reason to apologize, whatever i did to find her number had apparently worked

Back