photoshoppers with to much time

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I thought the cow with the world map on it was pretty good.... and I bet E would like the Penguin one :)

Originally posted by TurboMirage+Mar 24 2004, 10:39 PM-->
revolution8k
@Mar 24 2004, 10:13 PM
I thought the cow with the world map on it was pretty good....

im such a retard. i couldnt figure it out.

LOL at first it looked normal to me but I figured something had to be special, then I saw Florida sticking out of the US and it all showed right up for me. :lol:

ya see the cow is like a magic eye trick just hold the picture cose to your face then pull it away if you do it right the world map will come out =)

schnecke.jpg

i dont see what the big deal is...
s406258a288bc6.jpg

took me like 5 minutes...gimme some more time and some ideas and ill come up with some crazy shit for the other images or whatever.

i thought the cow was good and I love the butterfly looks badass

i dunno, i don't think they blow- sure i could do the same thing, except I have a life- but i agree that the car/turtle is pretty neat/trippy

Originally posted by civicious@Mar 24 2004, 10:59 PM
schnecke.jpg

i dont see what the big deal is...
s406258a288bc6.jpg

took me like 5 minutes...gimme some more time and some ideas and ill come up with some crazy shit for the other images or whatever.

Dude your photoshop stucked ass the first one they managed to change the whole body part of it while leaving everything else the same

check out the color of the rocks/shell in yours its changed ok more so the shell

the photoshops are very well done granted someone has no life but still I would love to see someone on here pull one off anywhere CLOSE to that good

I would love to see someone do a very well done photo shop like that plase post before and after pics =)

Looks fairly time consuming, but cool. That snail looked like it took a while to paint each spot.

it looked good with the normal colored shell =) why change it the idea was to have a normal looking snell with a different looking body

Dick =)

Back