picked up a 89 si hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

soo buddy that I bought it from rode by today, and showed me some pictures of how the car looked in oct 2011 when he got it... I smh at the epic ammount of rice in this tread of mine, please trust that im de-ricing this car and its going to look good lol

300202_205594259511856_2137859767_n.jpg

300202_205594262845189_1756397809_n.jpg

all im sayin is thank god theres no rats nest wiring

It's coming along nicely. Just make sure you finish this one before you start driving it and lose interest, haha.

my roommate thought it would be cool to spray bomb shit while I Was asleep, thanks dude even more sanding...smh
220621_10152110812955076_1291249816_o.jpg
I've just got to ask, you know inquiring minds and such....

Does the lawnmower run? Cuz that shit growing behind it gets any higher and it'll take a Brush Hog to chop it down.....

It's coming along nicely. Just make sure you finish this one before you start driving it and lose interest, haha.

its on the side project strictly , ive got the dohc zc 1g crx or the da to DD , this is just to kill time on the side, plan to have it fully built in 6 mths or before, im not even going to drive it till its 100% done

Does the lawnmower run? Cuz that shit growing behind it gets any higher and it'll take a Brush Hog to chop it down.....[/QUOTE]

lol its my roomates week to cut it, and that lawnmowers shit, we have a good snapper that hes going to cut it first thing tomorrow, its been raining last few days, and thats just a high spot behind the tow truck, the front yard and back yard stay cut thank you

I've just got to ask, you know inquiring minds and such....

Does the lawnmower run? Cuz that shit growing behind it gets any higher and it'll take a Brush Hog to chop it down.....

what im going for, havent decided on color yet, but even interested in finding some crx si saw blades , all clean oem look, but lowered, crx front end makes a big sexyness difference

......another of the "Hoodless Honda Series" from the Dudes and DildoState!!! :thumbsup:

Ricer hood? I thought you were De-Ricing this hatch?

JDM SiR front end would be sick.....even mini-epic.

Throw a B18C in it too and you'd have a nice n' proper 20+yr/old Honda that'll mess with most street cars that think Honda sucks. Actually......kill most fast modern cars. Mid 13's on drag radials.

EDIT: I'd like to know what power you get out of that Single Slammer.

Last edited:
Back