Pics From The War

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Mar 25 2003, 05:03 PM-->
Zerosk8r455
@Mar 25 2003, 03:16 PM
Listen to me you little sons of bitches. I don't feel i deserve anything. I dont' deserve these freedoms i have. None of us do. None of us deserve the air we breathe. Hypocrite? Show me one contradiction i've made. I don't think i deserve a single thing on this earth. I'm humble, and being a Christian has taught me that. As for you Codee...and your stupid "if you don't like it get the f*** out" quote, you are a moron, even if i didn't agree with everything we've done, i have more freedoms here than i would anywhere else. What a stupid remark. I'm sure every single one of you has felt the U.S. has made a mistake in the past. As for whoever made the comment that they don't know how i found enough time to put down my protest sign and...blah blah blah, when did i ever say this war was wrong? i believe in this war, what i don't believe in, is these morons, i.e. YOU, saying that what iraq did was horrible and they are all not humans, but animals. They are people too. And what about that remark about "Americans come first!." Holy crap man...have fun in hell. No one on this earth is any better than any other person. Nobody comes first. Everyone here is equal, despite what differences we may appear to have on the outside. You dont' deserve freedom or the air you breathe anymore than any other person. In fact, you should be grateful you even have that, seeing how much of a complete moron you are, personally, i feel that your consumption of our oxygen is a complete waste. I don't think you'll be doing anything beneficial to this earth anytime soon. However, as a Christian, i must recognize the fact that you are indeed a human and deserve the same rights as everyone else.

However, I as an American and an educated person, say "Shut the fuck up. Your points are way off base and your head is up your ass. Don't go spewing your religious crap around here because you just contradict yourself by doing so - you act as if being a Christian makes you more enlightened than everyone else. In my humble opinion, religion was created back in the Dark Ages to scare idiots like yourself into acting a little more civilized. Dates in the bible are wrong, facts in the bibles are wrong - this has been proven by modern science [which everyone seems to agree with but when it suddenly comes to the subject of religion, science instantly becomes completely wrong :cough: bullshit] Keep believing in a bullshit cause.

Show me one contradiction. Actually idiot, never has there been found a contradiction in the bible. And all you other idiots keep twisting my words. The whole point of that little speech was to say I'M NOT BETTER OR WORSE THAN ANYONE. You damn morons, i never said because of my religion that i was more enlightened than anyone. I'm just a stupid human..like the rest of you. I think we all deserve the same, and that's nothing. You think you earned what you have? WTH did you do to earn it? you are a sinner..that's a fact..you haven't earned squat...in fact everything should be taken away from us. Be thankful you have your rights, but don't try to act like you earned or deserved anything. BTW, show me one contradiction i made. The bible isn't wrong, never has been...never will be. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SHOW ME ONE THING YOU COULD DISPROVE IN THE BIBLE. "Keep believing in a bullshit cause." LOL, i don't believe in any bullshit cause. I believe in God and only God. Nothing here on earth is worth my time.

BTW...if you guys don't believe me about my relative speaking at our church about what's happened with his platoon...i think it'd be possible for me to get a copy of the tape of the service. i dunno if i can..but i'll definitely try.

Originally posted by Zerosk8r455 Posted on Mar 25 2003@ 11:24 PM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SHOW ME ONE THING YOU COULD DISPROVE IN THE BIBLE.

Should I start at the beginning with Adam being created and then Eve being made from one of his ribs?Or can I skip to Noah not crushing those two damn mosquitoes,when he loaded two of every animal on earth into his ark?Shall I skip ahead to a dude named Moses parting a sea,or a guy named Jesus walking on water?Don't get me wrong if your going to base the way you live on a book,this one is as good as any,but maybe people through out history shouldn't have used it as a excuse to slaughter people who didn't believe in the same thing.

I don't not believe your SEAL relative didn't do those things,hell that's a good use of taxpayer money as far as I can tell,and that's not sarcasm,those guys do a tough job and should have all the leway that their own humanitiy can stand,but don't expect people to believe that he showed you pictures like he was telling a story.

arguing.jpg

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back