Pics From Today - Hard At Work

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SnailOnARampage

Here are the pics from today, I thought I'd give you all a visual update on what I did today.

After I removed the civic drums from this car...

s3e6db50032b74.jpg

Integra suspension/disc brake

s3e6db4e51a4d7.jpg

20 minutes later the suspension is bolted on

s3e6db4d2e27f5.jpg

unsanded del sol bumper (not for the black one...but the other red one)

s3e6db53c80d73.jpg

sanded/ masked del sol bumper...I primed it/sanded it again but dont have the pic

s3e6db5138f7d5.jpg

I love 60 degree days. Eibach springs/agx shocks/ 15's

s3e6db574f3964.jpg

the del sol ass view

s3e6db55a9e233.jpg

Suspensions are easy to work on as long as the bolts come out without any trouble. Lucky for me, today the honda suspension bold god wasnt being a bitch ( most of the time he is). The back brakes went on fine, but I still have to fabricate something to get the parking brake to work (I'll post pics of it when I do it). Hehe I'm just keeing myself busy until all my engine parts arrive.

is that lowered at all?

Possible fucktard question, but im not sure about standard del sol ride height :blink:

Yes its lowered 1 inch (supposedly). I am replacing the bumper on the 3rd del sol... because it was in a front end wreck which im fixing.

The front bumper is actually for this car

s3dcb04cca63ac.jpg

This is the sol before I put the eibach springs on:

s3dcb026818a03.jpg

This is a pic from after:

s3e6db574f3964.jpg

The drop is very subtle and makes the del sol look like it SHOULD have looked from the factory

And here I thought that my car looked bad after this past summer's wreck... Are you doing all the body part replacement on it yourself?

Originally posted by zueke@Mar 13 2003, 06:47 PM

And here I thought that my car looked bad after this past summer's wreck... Are you doing all the body part replacement on it yourself?

Yeah i am doing all the body part replacement on it by myself. I just had to replace the radiator support and stuff like the hood/fender/headlights

they are the 195/50/15. I got the exact same setup for my black car. OOOh those new I got are wheels are so perty. I need to take pics. I got them mounted/balanced yesterday.

Back