Pics From Wyoming

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

zueke

Here ya go. I finally uploaded the pics from my digital camera. Sorry the quality sucks.
s3e3b3f5d48b03.jpg

s3e3b3f70a57e7.jpg

s3e3b3f8380d75.jpg

s3e3b3f90bb6f4.jpg

Here is the Hickerbilly that owns that piece of rice. Notice the mullet???
s3e3b3f9d52745.jpg

Hope you guys all get a small laugh outta this hickbilly. I know I did just thinking about how stupid he looks.

[BUBB RUBB]

WHISTLE TIP???????????????

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[/BUBB RUBB TYPE]

Uh, thats pretty cornish :)

i was at a party last night and a hick came in an asked whos peice of jap crap was out side was and my friend right away said it was his and corrected the inbred mofo that it was a VW and it's a german car and its not from japan. thats my story :D

lol, that's how it is where I live, out in the sticks in lake stevens, wa. so many hicks like that. a town near me, granite falls was in rollingstone a while ago about how bad the meth problems are out in the sticks. its funny, hicks like that make drugs so funny, lol

Here's a pic I took in Sheridan, Wy last summer.
civicrice.jpg

Got to love the Civic bumpersticker.

Wow, everytime a see a Saturn with mods I'm taken bac to the Import 2NR CD. Probably one of the funniest rap verses ever if you like cars.

ill have to get some pix of te cars around here!
omg. riced 4 dr neons.... if i ever do that i think id just want to be put outta my misery!

Back