Pics Of My Baby.. EJ6 b18c1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chicken

dash01.jpg

dash02.jpg

dash03.jpg

dash04.JPG

front01.jpg

front02.jpg

front03.jpg

front05.jpg

frontmotor01.jpg

headlight01.jpg

headlight02.jpg

motor01.jpg

motor02.jpg

rear01.jpg

rear02a.jpg

side01.jpg

your valve cover is screaming, if your quiet and listen closely youcan hear it......................PAINT ME, PAINT ME!!!!!!!!! see, you hear that shit???? Otherwise nice car, very clean. Props :thumbsup:

clean car I LOVE the SI dash get your valve cover powder coated by the guy on these forums he has some nice work later man!

Originally posted by driver1@Jun 19 2005, 09:22 AM
your valve cover is screaming, if your quiet and listen closely youcan hear it......................PAINT ME, PAINT ME!!!!!!!!! see, you hear that shit???? Otherwise nice car, very clean. Props :thumbsup:
[post=513896]Quoted post[/post]​

thanks.. lol.. yea.. i think its time for a new valve cover.. i just had this one layin around cause mine from the motor was stolen..

Looks good bro... I can even let the black rims slide on this one. They actually look O.K. on it.

thanks everyone.. all the moldings and black trims on my car are going to be painted to match.. and the rims.. hmm.. might be bronze in a few days.. thanks for all the compliments though.. :D

Back