PICS of My EF9

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

arpee79

Well i just had some pics of my car,and would like your guys opinion.It had a B16 at the time and now has nothing,due to the fact that shes getting a B18C1 transplant thats almost finished.
s4002103d0272a.jpg

s4002101dea614.jpg

s400210301d4da.jpg

This is what im doing to it while at work (lol) .I am Bored as Hell doing this,since i have the B18C1 at the machine shop getting B/H/D

s400212bfb71d9.jpg

s400212d80c3d6.jpg

s40021319a8763.jpg

s400213287a135.jpg

your car is badass, i especialy like the jdm bumper on that biatch, once im done with my 93 hatch im going to get started on my 90 again, i reallly like the engine bay too, maybe i dunno about silver but mynes white right now :huh: and my car is primer black inside and out :ph34r: i need the jdm front end before i can really paint the inside and out, i give you mad props for your car, you should cut holes for some jdm side markers in your fenders B)

I was thinking about doing that,side markers i like the way they look,hmmz thats the next mission side markers.

side markers are very nice if done right with the right lenses....i like the hatch man! good job

looks good. for a sec i thought you were a kid in town who has a same gen hb primered black with a b16 and si wheels.

Originally posted by Prowler@Jan 13 2004, 10:31 PM
looks good. for a sec i thought you were a kid in town who has a same gen hb primered black with a b16 and si wheels.

HEHEH that is me lol,Im all over ,I know almost everybody with htchies like mine around these parts of town.HIT ME UP IF YOU SEE ME AROUND!!

I,m almost finished with my B18C1 Turbo project ,I think the turbo will be put on after i tune the car,will be taking more PICs of Progress & the Fuck up's that we all learn from.

love the car. makes me wish i had money. <_<

Originally posted by arpee79+Jan 13 2004, 07:12 PM-->
@Jan 13 2004, 10:31 PM

HEHEH that is me lol,Im all over ,I know almost everybody with htchies like mine around these parts of town.HIT ME UP IF YOU SEE ME AROUND!!

I,m almost finished with my B18C1 Turbo project ,I think the turbo will be put on after i tune the car,will be taking more PICs of Progress & the Fuck up's that we all learn from.

um, yeah. CA plates. dont' htink i'll see you unless you're in santa barbara this weekend. i'm taking a little vacation.

Originally posted by Prowler@Jan 14 2004, 05:49 AM
um, yeah. CA plates. dont' htink i'll see you unless you're in santa barbara this weekend. i'm taking a little vacation.

I never been there and dont paln on taking a trip there anytime soon.

Where are Do you RESIDE.

thanks. I will post more of my self made PORT & POLISH it looks very nice,question is will it flow very nice,I thinks it should if i polish it Real Good.

Back