pics of the hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
well dad got a digicam for xmas (cannon powershot a80) so i figured i'd put it to use..
just washed my car, so it still has a few wet marks on it

s3ff4c953d6da0.jpg

s3ff4c96e8b2a7.jpg

this is why i'm getting a cf hood, lots of damn rock dings from the highways. that is just a water mark underneith
s3ff4c965a605a.jpg

front wheel(still wet)
s3ff4c978b71c2.jpg

rear wheel(still wet) 4 wheel disc brakes :)
s3ff4c99bf1b42.jpg

s3ff4c94b94ee7.jpg

dirty ass engine (b16a3)
s3ff4c95da605d.jpg

intake filter
s3ff4c98a3346b.jpg

busted ass GSR leathers (passengers and rear are MINT though)
s3ff4c94024a08.jpg

s3ff4c9ae9c416.jpg

:werd: Looking extremely clean IMO.

I like it a lot.

Why the hell would you want to have your car stolen? Tell me where u live ill steal that damn motor, lol. :ufucktard:

i don't like it.. i bought it with a motor swapped in it and i want to do it myself. i would sell it but i will never be able to find someone to buy it for as much as i paid.

plus i'll get 7000 if it gets stolen :)

Hell yeah.

Leave it unlocked in like some stadium parking or something. That's how everything gets jacked. Or go downtown whereever that is for you, and just park in a regular spot, and do it simultaneous times, and it will easily get jacked after about the 3rd or 4th one. Just make sure though you are meeting someone or something so you your not stranded.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jan 1 2004, 09:03 PM
i don't like it.. i bought it with a motor swapped in it and i want to do it myself. i would sell it but i will never be able to find someone to buy it for as much as i paid.

plus i'll get 7000 if it gets stolen :)

Lol i figured you had a legitimate reason. Wanna part it out? i got dibs on the motor. lol

Originally posted by MXDesa@Jan 1 2004, 09:10 PM
Lol i figured you had a legitimate reason. Wanna part it out? i got dibs on the motor. lol

:)

not gunna part it out though, maybe if it get's stolen, and recovered, and insurance still totals it.. i'll buy it back, and part it out

someone steal it! :D :ph34r:

I'm telling ya.

All my brother had to do, was leave his car unlocked 1 time in a shitty neighbor hood, even with the alarm set, and it was gone.

Originally posted by K2e2vin+Jan 1 2004, 09:53 PM-->
@Jan 1 2004, 09:25 PM
where you live? car looks hella nice....

dont tell him. he is obviously up to something. hmmmmmmm.

yea..up too a lot!...lmao...you dumbass...hes got a red hatch w/ an h22 and hes obvously just curious...i swear...wtf is it w/ some people around here...always thinking that someone automatically going to steal some shit b/c they ask where the dude lives...GOD DAMN~!

Originally posted by K2e2vin+Jan 1 2004, 09:53 PM-->
@Jan 1 2004, 09:25 PM
where you live? car looks hella nice....

dont tell him. he is obviously up to something. hmmmmmmm.

well im not going to steal his car i was just curious of where he was from....but btw, dont let me know where tyou live, dont care whats in your driveway but its not safe from me cuz you have a lil attitude towards me lol.....ah well....dont be a shithead jumping to conclusions....cya later

s3ff4c98a3346b.jpg

WTF? How many times have you changed that filter?

Back