Pictures from my latest project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
I never wanted to do breakfast but the Owner of the restaurant I work at asked me to put something together for him as a favor, hes taken care of me and I'm hoping to move on to bigger and better things in the near future so I said sure why not. Currently I'm looking for a replacement to take over the breakfast service, anyone want a job? you can have mine! =) These pictures were taken today, I've had the service up and running for about 4 months now, I took pictures in the past, but not of these items. So you are only seeing some of the stuff we have.

We do a giant pancakes
eggs most any style
corned beef and eggs
chipped beef
scrapple
bacon
grits
oat meal
home fries
fruit
biscuits
toast wheat/white
english muffins
other random things.

I made a good customer, sausage and gravy yesterday since he requested it although its not on the menu.

These pictures will run on 3 of our TVs throughout the restaurant during our normal service to drive people into breakfast. So far I've had nothing but great praise about the breakfast service since we make for the most part (outside of our french toast) REAL food. Most places end up using premade food for breakfast =( heat and serve FTL! Our food reps both from US food and Sysco kept pushing for canned chipped beef/gravy, or if thats not good enough using canned gravy and add fresh chipped beef to it, that's just one example, every item outside of a fried egg they kept pushing for premade heat/serve just like 90% of the other restaurants out there =( mMmmmm if you close your eyes while eating canned chipped beef, it taste like white cheddar cheese with something texture wise in it for meat. As you can guess, raw ingredients cost a lot less then heat and serve items. So reps ALWAYS push heat and serve. besides its super easy, anyone can do it!

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

b4.jpg

b5.jpg

b6.jpg

b7.jpg

b8.jpg

b9.jpg

b10.jpg

b11.jpg

b12.jpg

b13.jpg

b14.jpg

b15.jpg

P.S yes a lot of them are the same but with slightly different. This is because it will run on a loop on the TV mixed in with our other images like trivia and facts as with employee profiles and pictures of the crew.

where is the salsa! Cmon jeffie you didnt think of your boi?

JP :lol:

i think thats the chipped beef and gravy

i thought you worked at a place that made pizzas?
i'm gonna have to come to your restaurant one of these days

Are these ordered pictures or just for viewing purposes? IE. Are they what you actually serve or presentation pictures only?

not gonna lie. I'd eat it, but ehhhhh c'mon.I'm a country guy in a city and I like country size for breakfast.

and I'm not super impressed. Looks delicate on portions. Looks mediocre in quality. Bacon is over cooked. Bread looks limp. (think texas toast). Gravy portions are in adequate. Fruit is 5 strawberries, melon(cheapest fruit available) and cheapo blueberries.

I'm a breakfast man. I know my spots. And my friend, I'd give you 3 stars on yelp. I'm sorry.

Are these ordered pictures or just for viewing purposes? IE. Are they what you actually serve or presentation pictures only?

not gonna lie. I'd eat it, but ehhhhh c'mon.I'm a country guy in a city and I like country size for breakfast.

and I'm not super impressed. Looks delicate on portions. Looks mediocre in quality. Bacon is over cooked. Bread looks limp. (think texas toast). Gravy portions are in adequate. Fruit is 5 strawberries, melon(cheapest fruit available) and cheapo blueberries.

I'm a breakfast man. I know my spots. And my friend, I'd give you 3 stars on yelp. I'm sorry.

The one thing people keep saying is we give too much food. a side of grits is a 12 oz serving.

get 1 pancake, grits and sausage and its 14oz for pancake before syrup, 12 oz of grits before butter, and 4 oz of sausage. that's damn near 2lbs of food for just over 6 bucks.

our plates in the pictures I believe are 10 or 12 inch plates, the pan cake is 8 inch by 8 inch. and about a half inch thick.

As far as bacon goes, I agree 100%, however 98% of the people who order it ask for it extra crispy. It's not about pleasing me I like it under cooked, its about getting people to buy it who go Mmmmm its crispy like I like it.

For the toast, it was toasted and chipped beef placed over top, not sure what you do with toast, maybe freeze it so it stays hard? pictures were taken within 1-2 minutes of plating. I do agree gravy was light but the owner requested to see the toast hanging out. We give 1 and 1/2 scoops 6oz each of gravy so thats 9oz of chipped beef.

I HATE seeing pictures of food that never looks like what you order, what you see is what you get, that's how it looks every time. no extra green shit to make it pretty, it is what it is.

Since when were blueberries cheap? I've yet to see that. Fruit bowl works out to be around 6-8oz of fruit. thats a HALF pound.

When ordering local at the places around us, a side of grits = 4oz cup, fruit also around 4oz bacon mostly 2 strips, sausage is that tiny shit, 2-3 links 1oz links VS the 2 links of 2oz sausage. Pancakes are mostly 4 oz, we do over triple that.

I bet you $100.00 you wont find a place within 20 minutes of our store that serves anything near what we give for under $8 a plate.

I'd know I researched the market =)~

Last edited:
wow very nice bro i wished i lived closer that would be 1st stop in the mornings. now i gotta go cook me some breakfast now, i wasnt hungry but tht food looks awesome....

Fuck, that looks delicious. Linn is a lucky man to have a wife like you.
:lmao:

Ahahahaha-- :lol:

Good lookin' eats there Jeffie. Food looks great, presentation looks good--- and I love the plates.

Maybe I'll have to stop by :)

why do so many people like bacon extra crispy? just eat some deep fried rocks then. i like it to be chewy, just how meat should be. i can't think of any other meat that is cooked until its crunchy.

Last edited:
:werd: thick cut and undercooked FTMFW!!

I like it either way. Crunchy is good. But a little soft is good too. I def don't want it too floppy. It should be cooked enough to support itself if held on end IMO.

Back