PISSED RIGHT OFF

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cappelle

I am mostly just venting... Because i order paint in arasol cans to fix a few little rust spots and because they don't have any shops that mix paint can where i live i ordered some.... B62P they sent me the paint and it's not even CLOSE to the right color it like greenish tthis makes me VERY VERY angry because i am getting married on the 6th and i want my car for the wedding car..... and i am screwed now..... anyway juist me being pissed....

test spray it on something and make sure you shake it up good.

paint always dries a lil dif color then when its in the can

doh nm, its an arasol can and the only way you woulda known the oclor was to spray it!

that sucks man :\

a civic wedding car?

rent a freakin limo already.....

just rent the limo for an hr......or just from the barn to the stables....

Its hard to immagine that you dont have anyone who can mix colors. I live in a tiny shitty town in texas and i can get any color I want, right now. house of kolor or PPG.. SOMEONE around there has to be able to mix stuff.. ask your local body shop where they get theirs.

unless you live in a town that has like 1000 people or something.

If you dont have a compressor and a spray gun, rent some.

don't rent a limo.. rent a dodge viper.. everyone rents a limo.. go rent yourself some super nice sports car for an hour..

I don't know man.... Do anything BUT take the car with rust on it. I mean, I'm no romantic but this is yourg-damn wedding day. If you don't care, I'm sure your woman does. Plus there are gonna be pictures of you getting in the car and driving away and if your car has rust spots you're gonna be able to tell. Just don't go out like that. Get a fricking horse-drawn carriage or something.

I got it fixed yay... also the rust spots where not very bad just tiny.. i have a compressor and gun but they suck for touch up i find anyway. Also I don't like limos and the only other thing u could rent in the town we are getting marryed in would be like a sunfire or somthing like that. PLUS I REALLY LIKE MY CAR! thats way i want to use it i want picture of my car on the wedding day. If i would rent anything it would be a S2000 or somthing like that not a viper... there cool and all but i have Honda in my veins and would feel dirty driving anything else.. honda is all i have ever owned and all i ever will. So it would not make sense for me to rent anything else... it just wouldn't be me. now i know there are other good car and i like lots of other cars i am just a Honda guy that all there is to it. I must have the Honda gene err somthing.

Oh and alot of place mix paint just not cans and that what i wanted for the touch up.

also remember, even on the same color of car (lets take Championship White on the ITR's) if you put evey one side by side, there would be a slight verion between them. It depends on what the weather was like out that day, how far along in the paint mix they were, ect. This is why when you paint a car, it is so hard to just correct a little spot.

And as everyone said, unless you drive an NSX or a S2k, rent a nice car or a limo, even if you have to drive 50 miles to get one.

I don't like Limos.....and well it's my wedding. :D so although it's nice that u all care enough to tell me that i should get a limo I really can't see myself getting one. plus every one gets a limo.

Originally posted by Cappelle@Jul 30 2005, 11:21 AM
I don't like Limos.....and well it's my wedding. :D so although it's nice that u all care enough to tell me that i should get a limo I really can't see myself getting one. plus every one gets a limo.
[post=533328]Quoted post[/post]​

Get an S2000 Limo.

Shes happy, you're happy. done.

btw before you ask.

www.google.com start looking.

Back