Pissed, tired, and sick to my stomach.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HE'S BACK!

Got a vm from my neighbor while I was at my friends house in the pool.

When I went back in to change I checked it and he said he was two doors down hiding in their shed. I walked over there as she was mowing. She stopped and walked me to the shed, opened the doors and boom he's laying there scared to death. I grabbed him and immediately went home saying thank you a million times.

Got him inside and put him in front of the food bowl, he's been eating for 10 minutes.

All in all he looks pretty good. I'll be taking him to the vet to get him checked and microchipped next week along with his brother.

I got my cat back, this won't ever happen again.

Fuck yeah, congrats man! As for the neighbors dog, get a pet porcupine to come out on the porch with you too.

told you he's either hiding out scared as fuck or someone picked him up and decided to keep him.. glad it was the first one

well upon inspection of him, he's got a little nick on the corner of his left eye and his claws are dirty. He pretty much came out of 95 hours outside in the 90 degree heat barely scathed at all.

did you call him a pussy? :p

glad ya got 'em back

Back