Plankton Avatar

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HONDAPITSTOP

Okay, after purchasing all the Sponge bob DVD episodes available and watching them 1000 times with my two young boys I'm somehow drawn to the character Plankton. Not sure why but I just had to put him up as my Avatar. Who digs Plankton and why?
This has got to be the most senseless thread I've ever started but I'm feeling wacky today ;)

Bruce

Spongebob in it's entirety rocks. Every character is hilarious.

I love the episode when Sandy gets homesick and tries to go back to Texas and Spongebob and Patrick start calling Texas dumb. lol she hear's them and starts chasing them, you see this big ass lasso fly over Patrick and pull him back then there's suddenly a Nuclear explosion and mushroom cloud in the back ground....then you see Spongebobs eyes get really big like "oh crap" and he starts running faster.

:bo:

that show rocks

i agree, patrick is the best, he's such an idiot, its great! :)

Originally posted by revolution8k@Mar 25 2004, 03:43 PM

I agree. I love all the characters. Patrick is one of my favs. The Texas episode is classic as are most of the episodes.
Does anyone know if they are still making new episodes? We don't get the channel that Sponge Bob is played on so we only buy the DVD's and it seems there aren't any more out :-( I need my sponge bob fix!

Originally posted by HONDAPITSTOP+Mar 25 2004, 04:24 PM-->
revolution8k
@Mar 25 2004, 03:43 PM

I agree. I love all the characters. Patrick is one of my favs. The Texas episode is classic as are most of the episodes.
Does anyone know if they are still making new episodes? We don't get the channel that Sponge Bob is played on so we only buy the DVD's and it seems there aren't any more out :-( I need my sponge bob fix!

Nick cancelled Spongebob along with it's only other great show, Invader Zim. I've got no idea why they cancel their best shows at the height of their popularity. :(

Dang it! No wonder. Sorry I was too lazy to search the net for that info. so thanks for letting me know they cancelled the show.
Arrg. SB could have gone prime time as far as I'm concerned. It sure would beat the crap out of having to watch Simon and the rest of the nutso judges on America's Idol. BAH!!! :angry:
Bruce

Back