please help me i have a D16A9 engine but i need a B16 or B18 or B20

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

burak48

hi everybody,

i am from istanbul turkey. all Eg are D16A9 in turkey stock mode. but some Ek so B16A2 in turkey. they are 1996 - 2000 honda civic 1.6 Vti doch vtec only. my car is 1994 honda civic 1.6 Si sedan with D16A9. but this engine not enough to me. please help me for B18 or B20. these engines not in turkey. so i am from istanbul turkey. my e-mail is burak.toprak_34@hotmail.com please help me.

this is my car pics. they are with D16A9 so non vtec doch in Turkey
frown.gif

very nice car :thumbsup:
one of the nicest ive seen in a long time

as far as where/how to get a B18/B20 in Turkey i have no idea
you would need to find an importer
looked around on google a bit but wasnt able to locate anything
i did find a speed shop called JDM Istanbul that might be able to point you in the right direction
https://www.facebook.com/JDM.ISTANBUL

there are several articles and threads regarding the actual "how to" portion of the swap
and I'm sure any questions you run in to during the actual swap we can answer for you

another option that may be easier for you is to simply turbo the engine that you have in there now
:shrug2:
i dont know
sorry, wish i could be more help
nice car though

Wow. VERY nice! I wish my sedan was that clean when I had it!

your best bet is going to be to contact some engine exporters / suppliers and ask them about shipping one to turkey
this is not information we will be able to supply

You won't be happy with a b18 either, turbocharged that sweet d16a9 we can't get here in the states

Back