PLEASE Help Those Who Have Tucked + Relocated Wiring!!! 93

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xxxmikenicexxx

Hey guys, Im really hoping someone can help me out here. I recently undertook the project the off stripping the engine bay and relocating all of the wires outside of the bay in the fender rails. I cut the wires in the bay, pulled them back into the car, and ran them outside. Well, I really dont need to explain how its done because if youve done it youd know, lol. Keep in mind also that I did NOT cut the engine connectors in any way, just the wiring by the shock towers. Anways, I got the passenger side done without a hitch, looks awesome and no unaccounted-for wires or anything. I get the driver's side, which has less wires, and somehow when I pull the wires through the fender to connect back to the headlights + horn, I have extra black ones. I have 4 black wires with red circlets, and 3 black with silver circlets I believe. There is only 1 black with red and 1 or 2 black with silver wires on the front-end side. Hrmmmm. I deleted the wiper pump and cruise control, which accounts for the three ground I cut off the distribution block in the front, but all others are hooked up. Thats why I am so confused and worried. Someone please, please help me out. Im very desperate to get this running. Pictures of the wiring, if anyone has them who did this, would help greatly also. Thanks in advance!!!

Sorry about that, the topic title got cut off, its a 1993 Integra LS with a B18C1 motor, but in this case the motor doesnt make a difference as my problem has to do with the main harness.

They sound like the wires for headlamp relays that bolt to the inner fender behind the airbox....

Yeah I know, but its on the driver's side, and if youre talking about body ground g301, then I have already accounted for all those, which is why Im so confused.

Ive made some progress today. I spent a lot of time with my multimeter checking stuff, and I have found all 4 connections for the headlight side, leaving me 4 extra on the cabin side (I found an extra wire I forgot to run through that happened to be the P/S fluid pressure switch). The 4 extra that do not connect in the front are two pairs. Each pair is of the same gauge and markings. And both pairs have continuity between themselves. What does this mean?

Back