Please Tell Me Whats Up With My Engine?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ThehondaGuy

working on a plan. i built my engine from scratch, h22 had the sucker put in started her up purrs like a kitten and three days i went fast ass hell now my car wont start any suggestions my freind hondamater678 told me you could help me out.

You're really giving us nothing to work with here.

I built a motor
put it in my car
ran for a couple days
now it won't run

,not really enough details.

Did you build the motor, then just start beating on it?

did you break it in first?

Does the motor turn over?

do you have fuel?

Do you have spark?

do you have compression?

Those are the 3 things you need to make a motor run... fuel, spark, and compression.

oh i got that thing fixed thanks you guys. my cousin put in the wrong gas his stupid tail. Thanks for your info.

Originally posted by ThehondaGuy@Mar 13 2003, 08:07 PM
oh i got that thing fixed thanks you guys. my cousin put in the wrong gas his stupid tail. Thanks for your info.

wrong gas? hmmmmm

is it just me... or are his posts fucked up?? i can barely understand what he is trying to get across.

Well all that shit would make the motor run, but in order to go fast you need yellow paint and large stickers. It's in any performance guide worth reading.

WOW.. another educational thread.. someone plz put this bitch on lock :locked: (ive been wanting to use this guy)

Back