point at the new guy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wedgie

Hi guys........

I was given the link to this site from a mate.....
I have been a member of crx-uk for a few years now so i know all about the search function etc...

Im wedgie ( its a nickname i picked up when i worked in ireland :eek: )i stay in scotland and i currently drive a black DC2 integra type R 99 uk spec its standard apart from a tanabe SMR cat back exhaust..Before the ITR i had a gunmetal crx (ED9) with a d16a9 engine ( i think its the same as the us zc engine) which i had mild mods on..

Like i say, i was given the link to here from a mate so that i can get as much info as i can on what im planning on doing....

As it stands i plan to get a siR crx (EF8) in from japan hopefully next year so that i can start my big project...(im calling it project R at the mo)

I'll give a you a brief run down on what im planning, and if anyone has any comments or suggestions then please feel free to post them up...

white tintop siR
rep full mugen bodykit
CF bonnet (all of the above resprayed CW)
b18c6
jun stg 3 cams + valves and retainers
jun cam gears
quaife lsd
300mm hi-spec brakes ( front) still to decide on the rears
white rota torques 15" (if they fit over the brakes)
ITR recaro seats (pref in red)
all sound deadening removed
D2 coilovers
yoko A048 rubber all round
tanabe SMR exhaust
S2K dash

Thats a rough idea of what im planning and as you can see there are some holes,management etc but hopefully you guys can give me some ideas on what im missing ( ive thought about ITB's but do they make more power???)

Anyway i think ive took up enough of your time, so feel free to flame/add comments suggestions

thanks guys

Wedgie

welcome wedgie. that sounds like an impressive list of what you wanna do to that CRX. hopefully you can show us some progress pics on it. anywho, again...welcome!

welcome to the site my friend. Good luck with the build.

Only thing I would advise against, is the s2k cluster. Digital sucks :(

Welcome to HS! I'm scotch/irish. I say that cuz my mom drank glenlivet and baileys when she was pregnant with me...

Quick update and the list of parts, with a rough idea of prices (all £sterling)

White tintop siR14000B18c611500Red Recaros1 pair500Jun stg 3 cams +springs and rets1700Cam gears1300Bill b mugen kit1650Bill b CF bonnet (maybe still unsure)1400Hi spec brakes1700white rota torques1350Yoko A048 tyres4420Meercat exhaust and mani 1770Exedy clutch &lightened flywheel350DTA S60 ECU1850Hids1200D2 coilovers1500S2k Dash1200Strut braces3 maybe 4Possible ITB'ssound proofing removal0clifford alarm1450Quaife LSD 1500Ek 9 pistons 1 set of 4 190Momo 320mm steering wheel1100Sterring wheel boss135type R gear knob135Total13700

Back