Pole dancing 101 work safe video

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I don't know if this is suppose to be a stripper video. this is more like the cirque de soleil or some shit.

she has horrible movement for a stripper and definitely doesn't have the body.

I don't know if this is suppose to be a stripper video. this is more like the cirque de soleil or some shit.

she has horrible movement for a stripper and definitely doesn't have the body.

You into big tits and some hips kinda guy?

You into big tits and some hips kinda guy?
when i think "big tits", i think fat girls. i perky "C" and a handful of ass is a 10 to me. any more, any less isn't a "10".

but if i'm watching a stripper, i want to watch the bitches from ludacris videos. ^_^

I was doing some pole dancing at the house a little bit ago.

Enjoy.

MynewHome055.jpg

I was working it hardcore.

If you paypal me $1.03 and I'll strip for you.

Her body is ideal for my taste.

But then again. Bigger boobs are always a plus, and a touch bigger ass would be ideal. But I'd be seriously content.

I don't have big huge broad shoulders, and my nose has been broken an abundance of times, so I have my own flaws.

Her body is ideal for my taste.

But then again. Bigger boobs are always a plus, and a touch bigger ass would be ideal. But I'd be seriously content.

I don't have big huge broad shoulders, and my nose has been broken an abundance of times, so I have my own flaws.
thats fine. i'm just saying there is a difference between a gf body that turns you on and a stripper body. IMO, she doesn't have a stripper body.

i'd hit it
i think she has an great body, for a wife or a stripper
and how many of the people talking shit have been to a real strip club and not watched some video?
there's always diffrent body styles, some nights you get big titty bitches, some nights you get twiggy girls
single mothers come in all shapes and sizes

and don't put the pole in your basement, thats just kinda shady unless your basement is fully finished
put it in your living room, you can get one of the removable ones if you plan on having your mom over
you also might want some floor padding, cause 99% of the girls that will be dancing on a pole in your basement/living room will be drunk

Back