Porsche + 18yo + 100mph vs. toll booth...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wtf? the pics don't work!

anyone got a working link?
:werd:
I wanna see the pics...

Star - Have some respect? Yeah, because she showed so much respect to others around her by doing over 100mph in traffic... and if your story is true, she showed a lot of respect when she 'stole' her dad's car... she's an idiot, period!!!

Then get out of the way so the people who want to actually drive can do so. What makes the Autobahn work is the fact that not only are the drivers actually trained but they're both curteous and smart enough to move out of the way of a faster car.

It amazes me that we have such ridiculous gun laws but any dipshit can get behind the wheel of a deadly weapon.

:werd:

My cousin is one of those "speed limit" drivers, most he's ever cruised at is 5 over, seriously. What he would do is jump in the fast lane to pass a slow car, and just stay there. You can see a line building up behind him, and he doesn't move!

I40 over here, when it's flowing, everyone is doing ~80mph, and like 85-90mph on Sundays.

i ride the left lane, but not doing the speed limit. ill cuise 80-85. its a pain in the ass to keep moving lanes to get around people doing the speed limit. when you try to ride the right lane like youre "supposed to". if someone comes up on me doing 100+, its their problem, they can go around. im not gonna move just cause you want to be an ass. sometimes, ill move, sometimes i dont. its hit or miss though, depends how im feeling. but if you flash your lights at me, thats pretty much a garantee that im not moving. see if im the one comming up on someone else in the left lane, and theres room on the right, i go around them, its not that hard. i do it cause i know that people wont get out of the way, so why waste time slowing down and getting pissed when i can avoid it all and just go around. my .02

i ride the left lane, but not doing the speed limit. ill cuise 80-85. its a pain in the ass to keep moving lanes to get around people doing the speed limit. when you try to ride the right lane like youre "supposed to".

i hate people like you.

k thxk bye :)

weve had this discussion before. we all know you like everyone to bow down to you while you do 100 on the highway. if you shouldnt have to move for a slower car, neither should i. and on a 2 lane road, theres not room for 3 cars. someone has to just wait. like i said, if theres room to go around, why wont you? its makes much more sense to just go around then to get pissed.

its a pain in the ass to keep moving lanes to get around people doing the speed limit. . . . . . . see if im the one comming up on someone else in the left lane, and theres room on the right, i go around them, its not that hard. i do it cause i know that people wont get out of the way

So its too hard to pass someone in the right lane on the left side, but not a problem to pass someone in the left lane on the right side? its the same thing just from different lanes. so why not do it in the right lane like your supposed to?

on a 2-lane highway, the left lane is for passing, not traveling.

if you are not currently overtaking a car, you are supposed to move over.

This is why our highways suck and traffic is a bitch. Because americans are too fucking lazy to change lanes.

In germany, if you get passed on the right, YOU get a ticket.

i wish we had that law here.

or REALLY smart parents...
car is covered by insurance and child covered by a fatty life insurance policy
empty nest syndrome my ass, lets go to hawaii

i bet you'll think diffrently if you have a daughter
what happens when her POS car breaks down on a dark highway with no cell service

I havn't found a dark highway around where my cell phone has not at least had roam service. Up until what, 1999 most people did not have a cell phone and got by somehow. Up until a year ago my fiance was driving an 88 plymouth caravelle that she had for 6 years, broke down at least three times. She just called someone, someone picked her up, and we fixed the problem. Heck it saved her thousands of dollars over a new car. I still don't agree with buying a kid an expensive car, not worth it. If its a guy, let him beat the snot out of it, and then make him fix it when it breaks down.

So its too hard to pass someone in the right lane on the left side, but not a problem to pass someone in the left lane on the right side? its the same thing just from different lanes. so why not do it in the right lane like your supposed to?
because more slow people ride the right lane then the left. and the frequency of me moving around would be much higher if i were to ride right, rather then left.

Back