Post A Pic Of Your Ride.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nerds.jpg

ban%20him.jpg

This is stupid.

CRX GUY, what you're into is on Hondagallery.com forums, not hondaswap.com

:locked:

sorry but i don't think this thread needs to be closed. the due is just stating his opinion . .. and E that out burst was a little uncalled for, people like different things, i thought you could respect people for what they like and not what you think they should like. . . in my opinon bosy kits are a waste of money, but i have been know to run over the hood and roof of my car. but when i see a car with a kit and some crome wheels and its done with taste i think, that would be a pimp cruizin car. . . so just go easy, repsect peoples opinions

ok, flame all u want on the bumper or car to that extent...all i got for now. it is all torn apart again because turbo install is in progress....cant wait for it to be done
s3e440fd965fc5.jpg

s3e4410976ade3.jpg

s3e6acff377133.jpg

My most recent addition:
s3eb9895035b6e.jpg

I still respect well done show cars just as much as a well done street racer. In fact, a well done show car takes about 30x more creativity to make. Note I say WELL DONE, not fuckin rice wagons. At any given car show, goto the "wild" class tent. The shit in there is just amazing. Street race cars are just a.) save money b.) buy same parts as everyone else c.) drive car. I mean, it's my opinion that you have to do SOMETHING to make your car different from other people's. Having it way way faster than it's stock counterpart is one way I suppose.

[/RAMBLING]

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@May 13 2003, 12:47 AM
sorry but i don't think this thread needs to be closed. the due is just stating his opinion . .. and E that out burst was a little uncalled for, people like different things, i thought you could respect people for what they like and not what you think they should like. . . in my opinon bosy kits are a waste of money, but i have been know to run over the hood and roof of my car. but when i see a car with a kit and some crome wheels and its done with taste i think, that would be a pimp cruizin car. . . so just go easy, repsect peoples opinions

just sick of the ricer invasion thats been going on here lately ... this is one of the few sites you can go to and talk about real performance shit without wading through waist high piles of body kit and altezza posts

there arent many good performance sites out there
on the other hand there are 32 billion sites out there for people who are more interested in appearance
why infest a good performance site
just go where that kind of stuff is the main focus

civicB18 i give you props for building your own engine. . . it takes time money and balls. . . driving a car with an engine you built yourself is a nerve racking and awesome experience

here's a few pis from my engine build

s3ec1443fcf85d.jpg

s3ec14454afc9e.jpg

s3ec1447a186ae.jpg

Originally posted by E_SolSi@May 13 2003, 12:05 PM
just sick of the ricer invasion thats been going on here lately ... this is one of the few sites you can go to and talk about real performance shit without wading through waist high piles of body kit and altezza posts

on the other hand there are 32 billion sites out there for people who are more interested in appearance

:werd:

Well-said. That's like us going to a Chevy site and getting all butt-hurt when the guys over there badmouth imports. If you don't like it, get the fuck out.

ok heres the thing civicb18... i'm not gonna talk shit on your car for some very good reasons.

A ) your bumper FITS.

B ) your bumper will actually HELP you when you go throwing a trailer home sized intercooler back there :wub:

C ) your wheels actually look pretty damn good!

D ) you can CHANGE the wheels when you go to the track, no big deal :)

E ) you dont have an attitude.

F ) by god that's a pretty turbo.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+May 13 2003, 02:11 PM-->
@May 13 2003, 12:05 PM

:werd:

Well-said. That's like us going to a Chevy site and getting all butt-hurt when the guys over there badmouth imports. If you don't like it, get the fuck out.

ok i'm just tryin to stop flaming on members who have a B16 swapped into a 5th gen or have built their own motors and have an aftermarket front bumper . . . chill the fuck out!

and mr. accord i could flame you like crazy for trying to make a heavy ass load of a 4 cylinder fast. . . but i don't

so just relax . . . take a few deep breaths, hondaswap is not being invaded

Yeah, well Mr. Hatchback, I could flame you for making a hatchback fast. Just because I don't like your choice of car doesn't mean I don't respect its speed.

and another thing i can not understand how someone can call another person a ricer for having a body kit when they built an engine. . . i know a few "hondaswap gods" who couldn't do a swap or build an engine with out help.

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@May 13 2003, 02:28 PM
and mr. accord i could flame you like crazy for trying to make a heavy ass load of a 4 cylinder fast. . . but i don't

i'm proving a point, i'm not flaming your car. . . i have repsect for people who do thier own work. . . so did you swap the motor in yourself?

EVERYTHING done to my car was done by me, Eric (lsvtec), and another guy who doesn't post here. The only time I took it to a shop was when I wrecked it (I don't know body work) and when I tried everything under the sun to remove a brake rotor/CV nut that wouldn't budge.
I know you weren't flaming my car, and I wasn't flaming yours either, I'm just saying we all have our given routes to speed, and thank God none of them are Geo's.

hey guys/girls, thanks for the respect. i really appreciate it and look up to my rig a lot and everybody in my town thinks my car(im not trying to sound big headed), for not being new looks the best in town.. and i respect you guys for thinkin it looks good too. i am pretty picky when it comes to fitting shit on my car, kit etc. but thanks again :spin:

Back