Powdercoating Valve Covers and other parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the most recent cover I did (yesterday). It is a 95 LS cover coated in a Bronze Metallic with a Clear topcoat and masked letters.

The day and condition I received it in:

Black paint stripped, chemically cleaned, and power washed:

Nice chrome finish on the letters:

Just sprayed the Bronze powder on:

Hot out of the oven before Clear topcoat:

Finished spraying on the Clear topcoat powder:

After the Clear has cured with the letters still masked:

Masking removed from the letters to reveal a Chrome finish on the letters:

The finished product:

Comments welcome :thumbsup:

No I did not. If it's a special order powder, which in this case it is because I don't have it, the powder will only be ordered once a customer order has been submitted. I only do this because I can't be ordering every single color out there and then have people back out on me.

Send the info to maddenchamp1978@yahoo.com thats my fault I used to have AOL.

Can I get you to coat the GSR valvecover and send it to me if so how much i'll send it out tommorow??

I can't get the other valvecover till my boy gets back next week. I can send you that 1 or my cut 1. I wanna have 2 though because I want 2 different colors. I'm also gonna send you a spoon polished brake resevior cover and hopefully you can coat it if not send it back.

I didn't get your PM you sent last night until this afternoon to confirm your address, so it will go out tomorrow. Thanks again. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by mntdewred@Jun 21 2005, 09:58 PM
Do you like the pictures on the last page? It's your cover :)
[post=515029]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, I loved it!!!

Originally posted by HollowJDM@Jun 23 2005, 08:24 PM
if you had a d15b7 valve cover id be interested in blue, im in tennessee
[post=515818]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm sorry, I don't have a spare B7 cover laying around. If you were to send me your cover, I would only take 2 - 3 days with it so you would experience minimal downtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back