pretty soon, we wont be able to protect the borders.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Very true. Every time you turn on the TV, you are being pitched at with an emotional appeal. Emotional appeals bypass the reasoning/logic centers of your brain. This is how politicians get support for their "emotionally driven" laws . . aka free healthcare.

Here's an example:

"Nobody who lives in the greatest country on earth should be without basic medical care."

This is an appeal to your emotions in an attempt to bypass your logic.
My brain registers a "fuck you", most jobs offer some form of benefits if you pay into them. Your job doesn't? Get another one. You want something? Work for it like everyone else. I'm all out of handouts.

Laura Ling technically didn't even cross the border; they were right on it. We have Mexicans setting up traps for border patrols and they can't really do anything. IMO, Israel has the right idea as far as border control goes.

Laura Ling technically didn't even cross the border; they were right on it. We have Mexicans setting up traps for border patrols and they can't really do anything. IMO, Israel has the right idea as far as border control goes.
Enlighten us, I don't watch much about the Middle East.

They have remotely operated turrets on top of large fences. The turret cameras have your typical thermal, night vision, etc. Also, the camera's can "see" much further than the human eye and also cover a wider range.

They have remotely operated turrets on top of large fences. The turret cameras have your typical thermal, night vision, etc. Also, the camera's can "see" much further than the human eye and also cover a wider range.

IE fast and furious

Here's the Israeli one:

e2ca3bc6713642d99f3d33082d3d7072lar.jpg

samson_rcws.jpg

And also
observers can also employ precision guided missiles, such as Spike LR optically guided missiles and Lahat laser guided weapons."

actually, as an american citizen, its his full right to bad mouth our government anywhere in the world.

as an american citizen, no matter where you are in the world, you are bound by our laws, as well as the laws of the other country you are in. and if you do something that gets you into trouble, theres usually an american embassy that will help you out and ensure that you have the rights of an american.

you trying to tell him that is more unamerican and absolute bullshit than him saying it, hes well within his rights to say it, and you telling him he shouldnt, goes against those rights.
you cant just change shit up like that, its not how it works.

I'm sorry...I just can't agree with that.

I mean, anywhere in the world? Really? Because I'm sure our Bill of Rights does not cover your ass in other countries. They don't HAVE to honor your right to free speech if you are spouting off being an obnoxious cunt in the center of some town. What if you are from the U.S. talking shit about THEIR country..hmm? Does our Bill of Rights protect you then?

See to me, we are like a family here. We can argue all we want behind closed doors (inside our borders) and in our own homes...step out into the world though, and we need to stick together.

I would never talk shit about my family, no matter how much I dislike them, to another family that has a problem with them. So why would I go to another country and, when confronted by people who dislike us and our way of life, just roll over like a cunt and be like "oh ya I know we do suck, I hate my president, he's a bitch, fuck that place, you guys are right" That is the most spineless thing I have ever heard.

If you are abroad and you start popping off and waxing on about how much the US government sucks, then motherfucking apply for citizenship THERE instead.

Get it?

On U.S. soil = picket in the street til you are blue in the face, malnourished, and infested with maggots

Off U.S. soil = STFU about it 'til you are home

actually, as an american citizen, its his full right to bad mouth our government anywhere in the world.
its part of the beauty.
if i were in another oart of the world and somebody asked my opinion, then i would give them the full answer.

as an american citizen, no matter where you are in the world, you are bound by our laws, as well as the laws of the other country you are in. and if you do something that gets you into trouble, theres usually an american embassy that will help you out and ensure that you have the rights of an american.

you trying to tell him that is more unamerican and absolute bullshit than him saying it, hes well within his rights to say it, and you telling him he shouldnt, goes against those rights.
you cant just change shit up like that, its not how it works.

I'm sorry...I just can't agree with that.

I mean, anywhere in the world? Really? Because I'm sure our Bill of Rights does not cover your ass in other countries. They don't HAVE to honor your right to free speech if you are spouting off being an obnoxious cunt in the center of some town. What if you are from the U.S. talking shit about THEIR country..hmm? Does our Bill of Rights protect you then?

See to me, we are like a family here. We can argue all we want behind closed doors (inside our borders) and in our own homes...step out into the world though, and we need to stick together.

I would never talk shit about my family, no matter how much I dislike them, to another family that has a problem with them. So why would I go to another country and, when confronted by people who dislike us and our way of life, just roll over like a cunt and be like "oh ya I know we do suck, I hate my president, he's a bitch, fuck that place, you guys are right" That is the most spineless thing I have ever heard.

If you are abroad and you start popping off and waxing on about how much the US government sucks, then motherfucking apply for citizenship THERE instead.

Get it?

On U.S. soil = picket in the street til you are blue in the face, malnourished, and infested with maggots

Off U.S. soil = STFU about it 'til you are home

the thing is, it doesnt matter what you THINK, because thats not how it is.
and i quoted my post to show something you clearly read over.
so, allow me to reiterate.
in another country, you are bound by their laws.
as well as still being bound by our laws while abroad.

yes, i do understand that if a country does not have freedom of speach and you go spouting your mouth like a stupid fuck that you will most likely be arrested. but, this is the reason we have embassies in other countries and vise verse: to ensure that our own people are treated properly and to work with other countries to try to help our people that are in trouble. as well as a shitload of other things.

i should have added the "try to" in my last post. its no guarantee that they will be able to help, but the majority of the time, they can.

what you think is very very irrelevant. the beauty of our freedom of speech is that we can say whatever the fuck we want.
if i chose to go badmouth our piece of shit of a president in another country, then, as long as their country permits it, i can say whatever the fuck i please. majority of the time, even the countries with no freedom of speech laws wont mind you badmouthing the US. so its a win win.

how you act with your family is your business, how everybody else acts with theirs is their business. i dont care. if somebody asks me how i feel about something, im going to give an honest answer, i dont give a shit what country im in.
yes, i am an american, and have been becoming more and more patriotic these past couple of years, but badmouthing your country does not make you guilty of treason, thats fucking retarded. having the ability to realize that your country is excruciatingly faulty, and being able to point that out to others is a sign of a patriotic person.
it shows that you are paying attention, and if you have it wrong, it may just start the conversation that points out things to you that you may not have known.

people should be always be able to criticize their own government. it doesnt matter where you are.

not all of us are people that like to keep our faults hidden.
i'm more than happy to tell people that ask what i think about my brother, mother, sisters, cousins, anybody in my family. i'll point out the things that make them pieces of shit, and i'll point out the things that make them the awesome people that they are.
im not embarrassed about the problems my family has, and neither are they, they would do the same.

the way you think it should be, and the way the LAW allows it to be, are on opposite ends of the spectrum.

Last edited:
the thing is, it doesnt matter what you THINK, because thats not how it is.
and i quoted my post to show something you clearly read over.
so, allow me to reiterate.
in another country, you are bound by their laws.
as well as still being bound by our laws while abroad.

yes, i do understand that if a country does not have freedom of speach and you go spouting your mouth like a stupid fuck that you will most likely be arrested. but, this is the reason we have embassies in other countries and vise verse: to ensure that our own people are treated properly and to work with other countries to try to help our people that are in trouble. as well as a shitload of other things.

i should have added the "try to" in my last post. its no guarantee that they will be able to help, but the majority of the time, they can.

what you think is very very irrelevant. the beauty of our freedom of speech is that we can say whatever the fuck we want.
if i chose to go badmouth our piece of shit of a president in another country, then, as long as their country permits it, i can say whatever the fuck i please. majority of the time, even the countries with no freedom of speech laws wont mind you badmouthing the US. so its a win win.

how you act with your family is your business, how everybody else acts with theirs is their business. i dont care. if somebody asks me how i feel about something, im going to give an honest answer, i dont give a shit what country im in.
yes, i am an american, and have been becoming more and more patriotic these past couple of years, but badmouthing your country does not make you guilty of treason, thats fucking retarded. having the ability to realize that your country is excruciatingly faulty, and being able to point that out to others is a sign of a patriotic person.
it shows that you are paying attention, and if you have it wrong, it may just start the conversation that points out things to you that you may not have known.

people should be always be able to criticize their own government. it doesnt matter where you are.

not all of us are people that like to keep our faults hidden.
i'm more than happy to tell people that ask what i think about my brother, mother, sisters, cousins, anybody in my family. i'll point out the things that make them pieces of shit, and i'll point out the things that make them the awesome people that they are.
im not embarrassed about the problems my family has, and neither are they, they would do the same.

the way you think it should be, and the way the LAW allows it to be, are on opposite ends of the spectrum.

Look, I understand where you are coming from and, you are right. The law DOES allow us to do that.

Laws allow us to do a lot of things that you or I may not think are right.

Laws also prevent us from doing things that you or I may think are perfectly okay.

My problem with your statements is simply that. The law may allow it, but I still don't think it is okay.

I HATE HATE HATE Barack Obama from the core of my being. He embodies everything that is wrong with America and this world.

however

I would keep this to myself when in a foreign country. Here is why:

I don't want to validate the opinions of anti-American twats

It's that simple. It undermines everything we are as a nation...albeit in the most minute of ways.

It is en ever so subtle display of weakness.

I don't want to validate the opinions of anti-American twats

It's that simple. It undermines everything we are as a nation...albeit in the most minute of ways.

i tried to rep, but it didn't work.

your comment should hold true for people with any amount of national pride. unfortunately today, few people have it. thats why they love to protest. they love to bitch and complain. but they don't even vote. they don't fight for the country. they take advantage of every right and freedom that americans have then trample on those who fight and work to defend it.

many americans who go overseas will talk with people and bitch about americans just the same as the foreigners. whether you like it or not, you never trash your country. if you significant other or best friend is trash talking your mom or girlfriend, you don't join in do you? hell no. it makes you look like an idiot.

if you don't like america, leave. but don't talk shit then come back and enjoy the freedoms of the greatest nation that allows you to do what you want. it's just not right.

i tried to rep, but it didn't work.

your comment should hold true for people with any amount of national pride. unfortunately today, few people have it. thats why they love to protest. they love to bitch and complain. but they don't even vote. they don't fight for the country. they take advantage of every right and freedom that americans have then trample on those who fight and work to defend it.

many americans who go overseas will talk with people and bitch about americans just the same as the foreigners. whether you like it or not, you never trash your country. if you significant other or best friend is trash talking your mom or girlfriend, you don't join in do you? hell no. it makes you look like an idiot.

if you don't like america, leave. but don't talk shit then come back and enjoy the freedoms of the greatest nation that allows you to do what you want. it's just not right.

Thank you. I thought I was alone on this. Your comment about GF vs. Mom are right on. She may agree with you but ultimately, will not respect you for being such a turncoat bitch.

Someone that goes abroad and talks shit about their country is the kind of person that finds themselves in too deep and doesn't realize it until they are bleeding to death from a pocket knife shank to the stomach in an alley somewhere in a dingy Eastern European city.

maybe i'm too loyal, but don't fuck with me.

i can call my brother a broke ass dipshit, but if you say anything negative, we're going to scrap.

same with my country. i can bitch about america, because i'm american. but if you say something, i'm going to slap the shit out of you....

read my sig bitches.

yeah, im just gonna have to disagree with you on all of it.

its our right to say what we want about our country.
thats one key reason it is as great as it is.

its our right to say what we want about our country.
thats one key reason it is as great as it is.
you're totally right, but never tell foreigners it's bad. it's not their country. they don't live here. they don't pay taxes. they don't vote.

if you talk shit about the u.s. to foreigners, it makes you (figurative not literal) look like an idiot. when you leave, they say "haha, stupid americans don't even like america". then they talk shit on you AND your country. it's just a lose/lose. Americans lack a sense of national pride, and it's digusting.

Man... I woke up to this post about our team:

Hey Mustangs fans! Our game against the Aguilas Regias of Monterrey has been POSTPONED until after playoffs due to some sort of difficulty with getting their documentation. We will NOT be playing a game this Saturday. Your tickets can be used for the postponed game after the playoffs or our FIRST EVER playoff game on June 26th against the Pacific Warriors out of Los Angeles.

However, I have still yet to ask or figure out how you postpone a game (our last season game before playoffs) until after playoffs?
:shrug2:

Back