Progress!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Son of a mother fucker.

My sump pump pipe was split open so I went to put on a rubber 1.5" to 1.5" connector piece and little did I know that while my dad was tearing apart part of my electric, he flipped that breaker on. So the pump was on, and guess what? Being right over the pipe I got soaked in disgusting sewer smelling water.

That pissed me off.

:owned:

MynewHome147.jpg

:ph34r:

lmao

either a chop or someone needs to set the date on their camera

Son of a mother fucker.

My sump pump pipe was split open so I went to put on a rubber 1.5" to 1.5" connector piece and little did I know that while my dad was tearing apart part of my electric, he flipped that breaker on. So the pump was on, and guess what? Being right over the pipe I got soaked in disgusting sewer smelling water.

That pissed me off.
the lord works in mysterious ways :p

Yeah my date is one day behind. My camera sucks ass. :)

Funny update: My dad just sawed through his table saw power cord.

that aint no chop. that was painted by your truly today....hehehehe. and yeah James knows he needs to fix the date on his camera. btw...that was sprayed with primer. you know how WEEEEEE do it!!

that aint no chop. that was painted by your truly today....hehehehe. and yeah James knows he needs to fix the date on his camera. btw...that was sprayed with primer. you know how WEEEEEE do it!!
lol, i kinda figured but the shine from the wet paint made me wonder...

Funny update: My dad just sawed through his table saw power cord.
pics?
did he pop the breaker?

nope, no breaker poppage. Just a bright spark and a GODDAMNIT!

haha we ripped the cord apart and spliced it.

Yesterday evening and today Brian cleaned the living fuck out of the garage. All the carpet is folded up and sitting in the kennel, and all of the padding is in the garbage bins. Then he swept up and cleaned the floor.

I decided I wanted to wash the car today while brian went to run some errands.
MynewHome161.jpg

MynewHome155.jpg

^ Yes, thats my DC Sports header... it'll go on soon.

MynewHome154.jpg

^The blingin' floor with my new bathroom cabinet chillen' by the single door.

Brians truck chillen in the shade.
MynewHome151.jpg

My car all clean and happy now. :wub:
MynewHome148.jpg

MynewHome149.jpg

I need new tires... but when I only drive it 55-80 miles every week to two weeks now it doesn't see many more miles like it used to.

My work truck and car chillen' together. I cannot fit that truck through the single door spot... not enough room + long vehicle = dual doors only!
MynewHome150.jpg

Oh, and this is getting replaced soon. It's the ceiling fan in my bedroom. lol
Stuff.jpg

I just laid the floor in the closet of the bathroom, but the transition at the doorway kind of angles up and into the closet so I have to figure out how to smooth it over before I can lay that sheetrock down...

Last edited:
Cool fan...looks quite crayolish. Reminds me of the primary color wheels that you can spin and watch the colors turn to brown.

haha yeah... it'll be replaced. eventually

Good work, though. Seems like you are putting a lot into the project. Good luck with everything...remodeling and such can be quite tough and pricey, but it will pay off in the end.

Can't beat that. My parents are the same way...I think since I am pretty independant and pay for the majority of the things I need...it's their way of feeling like they are still playing a part in what I am doing in life.

I think it's more of a pride thing with my dad. He never had a dad who could help him out, and he knows how much I make (since I work for him) so he knows I couldn't have spent the kind of cash over the past two weekends he just did.

Back