project: godhatesme

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

s3fcebbd953052.jpg

WOOOT WOOT!!!!!! ITS HERE!!! BWAAHH!!!!

i cant believe this is what i paid $60 for.

didn't even come with a sticker.

fuckin' hondata.

Did your Hondata IM Gasket come with little washers or no.

Cuz mine didnt and i've heard of people having em. I think they discontinued them or something.

nope...no washers either

its supposed to, so that it keeps the IM from touching the bolts directly

bah bah bah!

Originally posted by khrisb+Dec 4 2003, 03:43 PM-->
Originally posted by Domeskilla@Dec 3 2003, 11:56 PM
khrisb
@Dec 2 2003, 09:49 AM
I'll help you when I get there.  Seems like the rate things are going, you'll still be working on it in april.  :lol:

you're moving here?

I'll be at Ft Sam Houston after I finish basic training. So yeah, pretty much...

:ph34r: Bump...

ah, well that is a ways from me.. so <shrugs> :)

nope sorry...you cant see them from the back

all i did was go buy a couplea gauge cluster bulb holders and 2 li'l bulbs from auto zone.

when i took the lights apart to paint them i cut/drilled a hole in each headlight the same size/shape as the bulb holder thingies.

i then soldered 2 wires (+/-) to each holder thingie.

put the bulb in, and put it in the hole in the housing.

then drilled a hole in the back of the headlight housing, put the wires through, siliconed the hole (to seal the headlight), and put the headlights back together.

they're wired to my parking lights.

woot woot!

12/4/03

couplea pics today...

put my hood back on, and mounted my front license plate. one less reason for tha 5-0 to fuck with me.

s3fcfd5088d9b3.jpg

s3fcfd8b8e30e2.jpg

s3fcfd9195cc73.jpg

s3fcfd9c19eb35.jpg

just over 5" of ground clearance...gotta love GC coilovers! haha...i took the perches off my coilovers so it'd sit just a little bit lower

s3fcfda2a61a9e.jpg

fuck a bodykit! haha...shippin' it out as soon as i get my $$$

great progress, eh?

oh yeah, does anyone know what kinda injectors these are?
s3fcfdb333d0aa.jpg

theyre obd2, and they say "AAS A" on one side and "N129" on the other side. any ideas?

cuz i can do dat, playa!
:blink:

actually, i didn't like it mounted in the middle. dont know why.

trendsetta, whaaat?

yup sure am...not right away thogh

ive got that to sand, and i gotta finish sanding the passenger side where it was shaved.

then it gets primered, and then a coat or 2 of krylon! lol

yea fuck bodykits..they r the biggest hassel..especially on the shit roads of NJ

prelude seats y0!

picked 'em up at a scrapyard from a wrecked 93 'lude...only paid $85 for 'em...no burns, rips, or tears when i got 'em..

only have one li'l tear now (i caught the passenger-side slider on the driver-side seat taking them out of the nissan)...it's not that nocieable unless you're paranoid about shit like that (like i am)...

s3fd3a45e33460.jpg

s3fd3a55694f27.jpg

goddamn slider...
s3fd3a6cccd150.jpg

i like 'em...yup yup...

they sit about a full inch lower than my stock seats, which puts me just above eye level with the top of my steering wheel...

comfy as fuck thogh. the driver's seat has the inflatable lumbar support, and a whole buncha other switches/buttons (okay, 2) that i dont know what the fuck they do....

they didn't exactly fit...i had to drill some holes in the sliders, and one mounting hole still didn't line up in the back, so i jus left it. oh well, you can't really tell. they're still pimp as fuck.

look good though.

actually, i think i pretty much destroyed the driver's side seat with the damn passenger-side slider....

Back