project: pissedoffsol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
Day 1:

Unfortunately, my internet is down at my house right now, so I couldn't upload the pics. Hopefully it will be back in the morning...

But, I'm going to use this thread here to keep pics, and a diary kinda of whats going on with the swap as it occurs.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, the d16z6 is out. Dennis, whenever you want it, let me know. It's sitting in my front yeard. lol :) All fluids drained, a/c removed "legally" *cough* freon everywhere *cough*

My girl Lora, is the shit :D She stopped by, and then went on a coffee run for us. And she brought back some munchkins too. I think she's a keeper :lol:

Other than being totally un-organized, and lack of good tools that are findable, and the missing 14mm impact socket that I JUST had used a min ago, things went smooth. only a little bit of coolant on the garage floor, and a couple drips of oil.

started around 8, were cleaning up by 10 :)

Props to wildbill, my boy Jeremy me, and the mad JDM poses.... coming soon.

Edit:
In case some of you are new here.... here's a quick run-down on the project.

94 del sol Si.
swapping in a B18c1 sleeved up and such and boosting it with a full race setup, hondata, blah blah....

Is this going to be an epic, similar to The Illiad?

I didn't even know you had all of the turbo parts yet.

Are you willing to part with the ractive intake? :)

that's sweet though, good luck with everything. and its about damn time.

but did you smoke any ciggerettes? lol

i know i wouldn't be able to resist.

Originally posted by dveit@Oct 8 2003, 12:31 AM
but did you smoke any ciggerettes? lol

ractive intake is for sale :D unless dennis wants it... lol its beat to shit though.

lol, when we took the exahust off, it broke off at the axle. lmao. junk ass shit.

i had a drag of bills...

and then when we were done i had a couple...

i've def. cut back a lot though. gotta quit, cuz lora won't kiss me when i've had one :D

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Oct 8 2003, 12:44 AM
and you made great time.

bill, is the shit.
i think he could beat Mr. Helms in a race to rip out a motor.
we bullshitted, both had phone calls for a couple min, stopped for coffee a couple times, hunted for tools for 5 min here and there.... had an accident with the air hose :lol: and still got it all ripped out, exhaust off, front bumper off, radiator off, a/c removed, and so much more...

i don't blame her either!

keep us updated on the progress mang! can't wait to see teh final results!!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 8 2003, 12:49 AM
gotta quit, cuz lora won't kiss me when i've had one :D

B :whip: <--Lora

lol j/k

keep us updated. let the drifting begin :D

that's what i meant f00ls.

the sol is in the garage, so you're driving the 240. :)

HOLY SHIT. 3 years now, and he FINALLY get's areound to swapping a motor in his Honda. FINALLY.

And he didn't even have to fly my ass up there! :)

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Oct 8 2003, 01:56 AM
HOLY SHIT. 3 years now, and he FINALLY get's areound to swapping a motor in his Honda. FINALLY.

And he didn't even have to fly my ass up there! :)

:lol: lol

yup... just under 2L sleeved gsr/sir2/gsr hybrid monster. lol

Back