Projekt Revolution Tour

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
saw it last night.

Less Than Jake
The Used
Snoop Dogg
Korn
Linkin Park

it was really good. korn tore shit up like crazy. snoop dogg was smokin a blunt up on stage. didnt really care for the used, but the rest was pretty good. linkin park had a whole themed stage. it was a :thumbsup: in my eyes.

bought the tix for my 2nd anniversary with the gf, she was a bitch most of the time... she wanted to see linkin park so bad, but didnt seem to want to be there. whatever. :sad:

Less Than Jake puts on a good show but they have nothing in common with anyone else there. The Used has always sucked. Korn gets a resounding meh, and Snoop Dogg might have been cool 10 years ago but now he is just old and after the money. Finally I have always thought Linkin Park is uninspired, kinda boring.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jul 30 2004, 10:07 AM
Finally I have always thought Linkin Park is uninspired, kinda boring.
[post=370315]Quoted post[/post]​

Don't forget "whiny"!

i like linkin park... i saw them at summer sanitarium. great show!

however, i don't think all them are worth 70 bucks a ticket... even though i'd like to go.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jul 30 2004, 01:23 PM
i like linkin park... i saw them at summer sanitarium. great show!

however, i don't think all them are worth 70 bucks a ticket... even though i'd like to go.
[post=370352]Quoted post[/post]​

reason # 534232342323423 why cali sucks: overpriced shows. i've never paid more than 45 for seats.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 30 2004, 10:24 AM
but they sold 27 million albums, and you didin't :D
[post=370336]Quoted post[/post]​

Brittney has sold quite a few in her time too, does that make her talented? Not a chance. Just because a record company pushes you doesn't make you good.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Jul 30 2004, 11:45 AM
Linkin Park is emotion. Nickelback, Dave Matthews... that is whiney.
[post=370367]Quoted post[/post]​

And Linkin Park is definately whiney. They know one emotion, the same emotion that a rich kid gets when he/she is whining about getting the white BMW instead of the Black one.

Originally posted by lsvtec+Jul 30 2004, 01:43 PM-->
liquid00meth
@Jul 30 2004, 11:45 AM

And Linkin Park is definately whiney. They know one emotion, the same emotion that a rich kid gets when he/she is whining about getting the white BMW instead of the Black one.
[post=370404]Quoted post[/post]​

The only way they would come off as whiney is if you can't relate. And I definitley don't see the rich kid reference, because they certainly aren'y a spoiled rich kid band. They are mainstream but the music is what you make it. There are spoiled little fags who think that they like Slipknot because they heard "wait and bleed" at soccer practice. Linkin Park has two completely separate groups of fans - one of which has no fucking idea what is going on with the music, and the other who is in tune with what they are saying.

and btw anyone who really likes Linkin Park knows that Meteora is far superior to Hybrid Theory, as the music is about 12x more genuine.

Originally posted by liquid00meth+Jul 30 2004, 02:09 PM-->
Originally posted by lsvtec@Jul 30 2004, 01:43 PM
liquid00meth
@Jul 30 2004, 11:45 AM

[post=370404]Quoted post[/post]​

The only way they would come off as whiney is if you can't relate. And I definitley don't see the rich kid reference, because they certainly aren'y a spoiled rich kid band. They are mainstream but the music is what you make it. There are spoiled little fags who think that they like Slipknot because they heard "wait and bleed" at soccer practice. Linkin Park has two completely separate groups of fans - one of which has no fucking idea what is going on with the music, and the other who is in tune with what they are saying.

and btw anyone who really likes Linkin Park knows that Meteora is far superior to Hybrid Theory, as the music is about 12x more genuine.
[post=370437]Quoted post[/post]​

That was not supposed be a rich kid reference more a reference to they whine about stuff that doesn't matter. The only song that comes to mind is one that is all over Rally Vids and the radio, with a chorus like "I wanna heal, I wanna feel..." Such a whiney song. Bitching because he doesn't "belong". How is that song not whiney? I haven't heard much Linkin Park because the stuff that their lable shoves down our throats on MTV/the radio really really sucks.

i love linkin park, they definitely have a lot of emotion in their music, you gotta do more then listen to their music, you have to hear it. Linkin Park is a band i can listen to over and over and NEVER ever get tired of. i have all their albums and i love every single song. not many bands are like that. usually when you get a cd, theres like 2 good songs. 100% of linkin parks music is good, not one song that doesnt have meaning or thats even not a pleasure to listen to. and not that i really care about profanity, but if you listen closely you will notice that none of their songs contain profanity. its just cool that they can be good without having to use it to get their message across.

saw it... took some pics... gave away C row pavillion tickets at DTE for free to some sluts because i could care less about korn and linkin park...

DCP_2874.JPG

DCP_2875.JPG

DCP_2876.JPG

DCP_2877.JPG

DCP_2878.JPG

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jul 30 2004, 10:07 AM
Finally I have always thought Linkin Park is uninspired, kinda boring.
[post=370315]Quoted post[/post]​

:sad: one of my favorite bands, they're a unique sound.

Somewhere I belong is a radio song. It is practically the worst song on the album in my opinion. If you haven't even listened to all of Meteora, I'm not going to bother arguing anymore

I agree 'Somewhere I belong' was the first song they recorded on the CD and im was used mainly for a hit single and for the media to attract people to buy their album. then they can listen to the rest of the kick-ass cd. =)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jul 30 2004, 10:31 AM-->
StarBellieAngel
@Jul 30 2004, 01:23 PM
i like linkin park... i saw them at summer sanitarium.  great show!

[post=370352]Quoted post[/post]​

reason # 534232342323423 why cali sucks: overpriced shows. i've never paid more than 45 for seats.

Whatchu talkin' bout, B?

$10 can get you into punk shows all day long. :)

:werd: back when i was in high school, they were 5... some still are in santa cruz.. but if you want big names... like... even MxPx and AFI were only 15 to see. rock!

Back