PS3 game recommendations

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Pretty much if you dont get COD4 and join my clan online im gonna disown you... I dont care if you don't like it!

amazon has fallout 3 for PS3 for $35 shipped (60 at best buy)
Amazon.com: Fallout 3: Video Games

There's 202 auctions for Fallout 3 PS3 on Ebay right now, you should be able to pick it up for $25, or less, if you're lucky right around $10-15. I've been buying 360 games for the last week I got 10 games at an average of $8 per. most I paid was $19.50 for Assassins Creed, least was $1.50 for Project Gotham Racing 3 :)

There's 202 auctions for Fallout 3 PS3 on Ebay right now, you should be able to pick it up for $25, or less, if you're lucky right around $10-15. I've been buying 360 games for the last week I got 10 games at an average of $8 per. most I paid was $19.50 for Assassins Creed, least was $1.50 for Project Gotham Racing 3 :)

WTF how come I dont find these deals?!?! I have been all up in the bay this week and didnt see shizznit. :mad:

WTF how come I dont find these deals?!?! I have been all up in the bay this week and didnt see shizznit. :mad:

I sort them by Ending Soonest, and then snipe the ones that have low bids :) Also, check "Buy it Now Only" tab, sometimes you find crazy deals. I got the Transformers HDDVD for $1.99 shipped for $1.50 :D

You overpaid for Assassin's Creed. Fuck that game. :mad:

Have you played it yet? It could have been great, the graphics are stunning etc... But, it's the most repetitive game I've ever come across. Each mission is EXACTLY the same, do the same thing to get to the same objective. The banter of the citizens when in town is repetitive as hell. Not to mention it's the buggiest game I ever played. The only reason I came close to finishing it is because I wasted $60 on it. But, on the final mission, there was a glitch that I couldn't get around and couldn't even finish that pile of crap. Fuck that game.

I've played it a little, it couldn't be any worse than Farcry 2 as far a repetitiveness goes. It doesn't really matter anyway, it is for my wife, she likes games like that, I play FPS, and driving games.

ah, good that i didn't buy it then
i did however go for the saints row 2 game i posted earlier
its been sitting in my pile of mail for over a week cause i don;t have any time to play :(

wow...
so i just went on ebay to see how bad i got fucked on saints row 2
and i saw this usb drive that comes with the collectors edition, which is the one i ordered
didn't know it came with this
233820926_o.jpg

• Gold Bullet Shaped 512 MB USB Thumb Drive*
*The PS3 thumb drive features a Saints Row 2 "PS3 Theme" with four PS3 exclusive rotating wallpapers and updated Saints Row 2 icons for the Cross Media Bar (XMB).

wow, also has a metal tin and a money clip, lol
i need to start reading descriptions better

Last edited:
I liked assassins creed, it did repeat a lot, but over all I had a lot of fun with it.

As far as ebay goes, I've have hit or misses with it, first thing I look at is shipping, 10-20 bucks for shipping anyone? WTF!

If there's a game with 4 dollar shipping, I tend to always get outbid.Once it gets into the 30+ range I don't bother.

games are getting way over priced anymore, prices go up around 10bucks every time a new system comes out

thats why i own 3 games lol

games are getting way over priced anymore, prices go up around 10bucks every time a new system comes out

I thought they've been at 59.99 for awhile now?

They do make up tons of extra cash from stupid shit like new uniforms, there's already 2 updates for street fighter 4 at 3.99 each for new outfits.......

same goes for little big planet, x many dollars gets you a few new outfits.

People always seem to forget that NES and especially SNES games were in the $60-$70 range.

they werent that expensive until the designers started maxing out the system and cramming more data into the cartridges. it was the ram instead other stuff that made it so expensive. i remember paying $70 for fatal fury and mortal kombat 2, each.

but the gaming industry has gotten WAY to greedy. the cds/dvds are like 10 cents each and most games are just carbon copies of something else. like $30 for a hana montana ds game? no thanks. not only that, theyre trying to make buying used games illegal or at least get a chunk of it.

that's queer as fock... on another note, FAR CRY 2 .... err... I played for 4 hours straight a few weeks ago, and didn't save the whole time, cuz it really get annoying as hell to save every five seconds... then the fucking power goes out... pissed me the fuck off man..

so now i dont fucking want to play it... or i mean i'm discouraged as fuck, because now
i'd have to rerererepeat repeat all that boring shit.

anyone want far cry 2 barely used for 30 bucks???

they werent that expensive until the designers started maxing out the system and cramming more data into the cartridges. it was the ram instead other stuff that made it so expensive. i remember paying $70 for fatal fury and mortal kombat 2, each.
You're memory isn't working all that well unless you some how managed to find a Mortal Kombat 2 for the Neo Geo

Only games I ever remember having a higher price due to size was Chrono Trigger

huh? the mortal kombat series went all the way to ultimate 3 for snes.
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Super Nintendo

im pretty sure ffvi was up there too because if you try to emulate that thing on anything less than a computer, itll bring ur emulator to its knees.

neo geo was bad ass because the system was almost exactly the same as the ones in the arcades. thats why theyre games and system was so damn expensive. but no crappy ports or anything.

I remember most NES games being $50 bucks cause I was able to get one if I got a good report card.
I could also get one for xmas from my grandmother because that was her spending cap for the grandkids.

Back