Purely Awesome Cars!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockenroller6

okay, while out Christmas shopping today I came across a few select vehicles with pure character! I thought you might all want to view these wonderful machines and all their owners customizing potential. Ever wonder why some people don't have all brain cells intact? take a look and see! Some people just shouldn't "modify" cars.... If you even want to call it that. Enjoy!

Attachments

• WTF is wrong with people..jpg
    WTF is wrong with people..jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 152
  • Awesome.....jpg
    Awesome.....jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 137
  • New breed of honda, the Foranda!.jpg
    New breed of honda, the Foranda!.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 153
Why hasn't this thread been locked yet? And what's with the sudden influx of all these new idiot users?

okay, while out Christmas shopping today I came across a few select vehicles with pure character! I thought you might all want to view these wonderful machines and all their owners customizing potential. Ever wonder why some people don't have all brain cells intact? take a look and see! Some people just shouldn't "modify" cars.... If you even want to call it that. Enjoy!

Neither of those are really that bad. Yeah, the bumper on the Cavalier looks like shit and doesn't fit very well (probably because it's cheap as hell), but at least they took the time to paint it, and it looks like they at least somewhat planned out the car rather then just throwing a random assortment of parts on it. Yes, it's rice, but it's certainly NOT the worst rice I've ever seen...

Indeed it does, WTF is next? Man what a way to disgrace Honda!

Honesty, I've thought about doing that to my car. There are so many people out there who know absolutely nothing about cars that if you slapped a Ford or Chevy badge onto a Honda they'd probably think it was one. With the way things are going for the domestic auto industry right now, it might prevent your car from getting keyed by some idiot who's spouse/sibling/parent/etc. got laid off...

Honesty, I've thought about doing that to my car. There are so many people out there who know absolutely nothing about cars that if you slapped a Ford or Chevy badge onto a Honda they'd probably think it was one. With the way things are going for the domestic auto industry right now, it might prevent your car from getting keyed by some idiot who's spouse/sibling/parent/etc. got laid off...

I had a BMW emblem on my hatch for a little while.:D

Oh and this thread sucks.

there was guy here in town with the same cavalier. except this guy had 4 big ass Dale sr. number 3 stickers. both doors,trunk and hood. ohh and the apc sticker.

this is kinda like the rice pic thread. next time any of you noobs want to bash ricers, please just post it on that thread. stop trying to be special. you gonna get your shit locked just like the last one.....

and this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back