PWN3D

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I dont remember, I think I found her profile. Someone who saw the original pic pm me.

I want to see these pics- just don't want to sift through 38 pages (or more by now) to see them.

:lol: :lol: :lol: dats a mean dude, but i would have probally done the same, but cant same the same about Iron 1

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Jan 1 2004, 04:58 AM
:lmao: . poor guy. and poor chick.

Wow. I'd like to see the pics of her also.... but what does the guy look like? He probably isn't any Greek god himself, especially if he couldn't find a girl closer than 5 hours away to date.

damn i would of bounced too....before they got to her house...i would of bounced the second i saw her shadow as being "BIG".

Word of advice: DO NOT MEET GIRLS FROM THE INTERNET ( 1 2 3 4 ... Last page ) Sad Clown 736 101352

that thread has been viewd 101,000 times.

insane.

the internet is fucking great.

that was some funny shit...I read the first 15 pages but scanned the rest. I feel sorry for both of them...they both need yahoo and a webcam, lol.

Originally posted by DTEC@Jan 2 2004, 10:13 AM
pics in sigs are ghey.

Wow, they suck. It makes scanning and reading hard as hell cuz you dont know when they're posting a pic or its just their damn pic. Makes you appreciate HS a lot more. :D

Back