Pwr Intercooler For Sale.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...2405479358&rd=1

i will close the auction early if you want to buy it outright.
pm me here if you are interested

also, i will split shipping with any hondaswap or honda-tech member. i posted 30 bucks for shipping/ins, for members, $15. mention that you saw the ad here on there if you are the winning bidder.

thanks!!!

its bad ass- wish i could use it, but im going too big :)

holy shit you live in bristol? i live in terryville. youve prob seen me around. i drive a phoenix yellow crx with a wingswest kit on it and z3s. is your sol blue with white rims by any chance?

Originally posted by turborex13@Feb 27 2003, 12:45 PM
holy shit you live in bristol? i live in terryville. youve prob seen me around. i drive a phoenix yellow crx with a wingswest kit on it and z3s. is your sol blue with white rims by any chance?

lmao, the ville sux0rz! rednecks are GAY! Yeah, that's pissedoffsol, he sold the white rims, now he has some silver enkeis. E_SolSi lives in terryville (why I still don't know.) :)

hey i live in the ville but im one of the few who arent fags. i know it is a shit ass hick town with wanna be thugs but hey, wasnt my choice to livve there, afipunk what do you drive, ive prob seen iu around too.

afi is from florida. but he talks to me and Eric (black sol, i think he knows you...)

check your PM. i sent you a price. And i'd much rather meet up that ship the f00ker. but yes, that is me- blue wheels on a white sol .... errr... blue sol, white wheels, that went bye bye to some dude in texas :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 27 2003, 01:53 PM
but yes, that is me- blue wheels on a white sol .... errr... blue sol, white wheels

wtf, is your backspace button broken? :D

Yeah, I live in the redneck riviera in Florida, so Eric and I make fun of each other when we see redneck shit. (Those pumpkin launchers were the shit!)

s3defda2917dc4.jpg

For a second there I thought that was your hand, I knew you were pale but it did not know you were that white.

Back