question about tokicos

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i got a hell of a deal on some tokico blues from a 91 crx and was wondering if theyd fit on a 2g integra. any thoughts, opinions, facts... whatever.... let me know thanks

from what i have found out, the whole suspension is pretty much intechangeable, 88-00civics with 90-01 integras, i have 2001 integra shocks with eibachs on my 90, the only thing that i needed to change was get the bottom for for the front shocks that go around the axel, the bottom pole of the shock just barely wouldnt fit in my stock forks

but now i am going to be getting tokico illuminas an skunk2 coilovers in less than a month hopefulley, made for a integ so ill still need the forks

the rear shocks will fit but the front ones won't. and don't try and do what the genius before me did, thats a waste of time and money. just buy shocks that are made for it.

oh ya, thats a huge waste of time, 10 dollar forks from a or anywhere, instead of putting the civic ones back on you put these on

Back