quizno's commercial.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kyleirwin

Retired OG
ok, i just saw a quizno's (sp?) commercial with those wierd ass characters with the big eyes that were in a flash vid about the moon & stuff. anybody know what i'm talkin' 'bout? just thought it was funny. and kinda cool that some 'lil gay web thing went so huge. anyways... yeah.

yeah prolly the most creepy commercial i've seen in a while- what the hell are those strange little figures from? besides my underwear drawer

I dunno what they were thinking other than...save some cash

Is that the commerical that says save a dollor off with any coupon no matter where its from or some shit?

Originally posted by Jeef@Feb 3 2004, 10:47 PM
Is that the commerical that says save a dollor off with any coupon no matter where its from or some shit?

yeah.

and quizno's is the shit. black angus sub ownz.

I see their commmercials all the time in CT but have yet to find one in CT.

Originally posted by xyswany@Feb 3 2004, 10:43 PM
that place is a rip off. its like 8 bucks for a 4inch sub.

subway is the same shit.

fuck those places. i can get a better, bigger, cheaper grinder at the local mom and pop food mart next to work.

can someone post the flash video of them?

http://www.rathergood.com

I FREAKED out the first time I saw that commercial. I can't believe that they made it to commercial life... Quizno's is a pretty weird grub hub, though.

I like the regular sized on white traditional, no red onions, no tomatos, light on the black olives and a big grab bag of chee-to's.

YUM YUM EAT EM UP! :)

there commercials annoy the hell out of me.
damn gerbil things with human mouths and pulsating eyeballs.
there voices are irritating

Those rat like thingy's are WIERD lookin! Floating rats with huge eyes and an ugly human mouth advertizing for a sandwitch? Dont think i want to eat at a place that creeps me out. Yuck. :yuck:

I got sick off quiznos subs before. I threw up at work. It sucked. I dont do my shopping there anymore!

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Feb 4 2004, 01:04 PM
Those rat like thingy's are WIERD lookin! Floating rats with huge eyes and an ugly human mouth advertizing for a sandwitch? Dont think i want to eat at a place that creeps me out. Yuck. :yuck:

You mean these guys?

Heh I didn't know quizno's used them for their commercial... That really isn't the image you want for a food place... :)

Back