Quotes in sig

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 17 2002, 11:38 AM
I'm an ugly over wieght fat bastard computer nerd who drives a chick car. Could it be any more obvious as to why i don't gert laid??

uhh maybe you guys missed this...

going to bars doesn't help :)

:readfaq:
lol

hey don't be so down about this, so what if your car is a chick car and so what if you have a slight weight problem. Drunk girls hear, "fast car" and "good job" and that is all. Roll down to your local watering hole with a few boys and make your rounds, find something you like and take it home. And if at first you do not suceed try again. also check around the office, i like to troll around coffee shops, and at college parties. Also if you know someone who has a puppy, no joke this is the best way I have a teacher who has an 8 week old golden lab puppy that i walk 3 times a week and i get numbers like you would not believe.
Good Luck man.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Oct 18 2002, 04:24 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Oct 17 2002, 11:38 AM
I'm an ugly over wieght fat bastard computer nerd who drives a chick car. Could it be any more obvious as to why i don't gert laid??

uhh maybe you guys missed this...

going to bars doesn't help :)

:readfaq:
lol

[cartmen]I'm not fat I'm big boned[/cartmen]

B.
you ain't got nothin to worry about mang. a buddy of mine that's about two of you, hooks up with some fine ass all the time. sometimes I wonder where I went wrong and why I never banged a chic that looks as good as the ones he gets.

If you can't find a chic that digs ya , you're findin the wrong ones. I'd have to say 80% of the girls I know can give a shit or two about weight.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Oct 18 2002, 03:24 AM-->
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 17 2002, 11:38 AM

Hey man, I am in the same boat. Ugly, over wieght, fat bastard, computer nerd, that spends too much time and money on his car. But I have one up on you, I am a student, read no real job and no money. If I can get laid I garauntee that you can. My brothers Wrestling coach in HS had wise words about this very subject.
Coach Daum
@On Women
Women are like buses, if you wait long enough one will come around

Don't know if that helped at all but the point is that the right kind of women (at least for me) won't look at the fact that I am a fat, unemployed, ugly, student/computer geek. I know it is cliched (dmmit where is the accent) but there are people that look past all that.

BTW cliff notes for this post will be available next week...

The problem is me, not the girls.

I'm too fucking picky for my own damn good. Steve, Bill, Jeff-- people who see me a lot know this.

a 'hot' girl walks in- they are all like DAYAM! I'm like, ehh shes ok...
lol

I am just not attracted to much

?????????????????????maybe im gay?????????????????????

lol
:ghey:

:cockblocked:

lmfao@gay... i say stop being so picky and just go get some ass. Get some "experience" under your belt.. lol. Your not one of those ppl that are into livestock are u???

lol...i am deleting that crap i typed lol its just too gay

i am the same way, B. im picky and im too lazy to go out and look.

Back