Racing teen desperate for pit stop...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
i overdosed on exlax man....

OTTAWA (Reuters) - A Canadian teenager caught driving at almost twice the speed limit told police he had overdosed on a protein drink and was desperately looking for a washroom, the Ottawa Citizen reported on Friday.

Hayder Mobarak's tale did not impress a local judge, who gave him a whopping C$926 fine ($760) and banned him from driving for 30 days. Mobarak was clocked doing 195 km per hour (115 miles per hour) on a road where the limit was 100 km/h.

"I was going to the gym and I was taking a protein shake and if you overdose it's really painful. This is why I was rushing to the washroom ... I wasn't thinking, I was in pain," the newspaper quoted 19-year-old as saying.

The incident could cost Mobarak even money later on. An insurance company official told the paper that a high-risk young driver would have to pay C$8,000 a year to insure a new car.

holy fuck...
Okla. Woman Said Gives Birth While Drunk

BARTLESVILLE, Okla. - A woman who police say had been drinking heavily before she gave birth was charged with child neglect after the baby was born intoxicated and diagnosed with fetal alcohol syndrome.

Melissa Irene Tanner, 37, had a blood alcohol content of 0.29 percent when she gave birth June 30, and her daughter's was 0.21 percent, according to an affidavit by police. The legal limit for drivers in Oklahoma is 0.08 percent.

Hospital staff had to use an oxygen bag to help the baby start breathing and gave her medication to counteract any narcotics, according to the affidavit.

Tanner allegedly told police she and another person had consumed a case of beer and that she regularly drank during her pregnancy.

She was jailed on $30,000 bail. At a court appearance this week, Tanner was advised of her rights and ordered to return to court Aug. 5. She has not yet filed an application for an attorney or entered a plea, the court clerk's office said.

Sheriff's investigator James Wynn said the baby has fetal alcohol syndrome. The baby was placed in a foster home with a caretaker experienced in dealing with addicted infants.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention lists the syndrome as the leading preventable cause of mental retardation and physical deformity. The severity of her disability won't be known until she is older.

If his insurance bill won't make you shit, the protein shake may.

My dad has gotten out of tickets like this before. I hear it works a percentage of the time.

My dad was also doing 40 in a 25. I'm sure his overall speed has something to do with it.

-> Steve

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jul 15 2005, 11:59 AM
i overdosed on exlax man....

OTTAWA (Reuters) - A Canadian teenager caught driving at almost twice the speed limit told police he had overdosed on a protein drink and was desperately looking for a washroom, the Ottawa Citizen reported on Friday.

Hayder Mobarak's tale did not impress a local judge, who gave him a whopping C$926 fine ($760) and banned him from driving for 30 days. Mobarak was clocked doing 195 km per hour (115 miles per hour) on a road where the limit was 100 km/h.

"I was going to the gym and I was taking a protein shake and if you overdose it's really painful. This is why I was rushing to the washroom ... I wasn't thinking, I was in pain," the newspaper quoted 19-year-old as saying.

The incident could cost Mobarak even money later on. An insurance company official told the paper that a high-risk young driver would have to pay C$8,000 a year to insure a new car.
[post=526821]Quoted post[/post]​

sounds like me 3 years ago, only without the crappy excuse. I was just racing someone on the freeway, stupid me. 110 in a 65. I am not that dumb anymore. Was paying 240/month for insurance on my 91 acura integra, and got my license suspended for a month.

i was reading those earlier. how are you gonna continuously(sp) get "crunk" while pregnant? how fucked up do you have to be to not realize that there is a fucking baby in your stomach!!!

$8000 CAD = $6626 USD

not too bad for full coverage with a speed conviction like that...
assuming new car = full coverage

i am addicted to reading to Yahoo Odd News. they have some good stuff on there. they once had this alarm clock that some MIT students made that when it goes off, it actually rolls off the table or whatever and makes the person get up out of bed to find it. and the best part is that it doesnt go right to the same place either, it is totally at random. so every morning is like a new adventure.

Back