Radar/ Laser jammers?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shipping and customs makes it twice as much as it would take for me to buy it from here.

Oh, I'm close enough to drive every once in a while, so I don't have to deal with all that. Overall it's best for vk though, I'll admit I don't make it a point to go up there to get car parts. But it's always something I consider when I'm having a hard time finding good prices on anything, be it sporting goods, car stuff, or whatever.

what the hell.............
this thread started off as a radar thread n then turned into some wierd thread about canada and prices...............

kinda went off to[pic

as for canada...............its a wicked place come visit beautiful cnada!! :D

I work in the air force on the avionics systems in the F-16 and when we are taught about electronic warfare like radar jamming and so on the way radar is jammed is by taking the radar signal being sent in your direction figuring what frequency is being sent and once that happens it take that frequency and amplifys it and sends it back to the source making you appear to not be there, the problem with making this work on a car is that there is a chance of amplifying the signal too much and frying the radar gun... which if the cops ever figured out that you did that.... look the fuck out cause here comes the ass-raping of a life-time... Point is, making a jammer isnt that easy and takes a ton of experience to even attempt... Heres a link to schematics dunno if they work but if you want em they have em Schematics :shrug2:

heres a company that sells ACTIVE radar jammers and lazer jammers
the passive ones dont work for shit ... dont waste your money
the active ones are illegal so if you get cought with one your fucked
http://www.1-radar-laser-jammers-detectors....com/index.html

nothing can protect you from the "visual" speed assesment though
unfortunatly police are considered "experts" at assesing speed and all they have to do is say you were going to fast and they can give you a ticket (easier to beat than an actual reading... but still a pain in the ass)

wiggerman- your are mostly right bout that, tho we dont amplify the signal to send it back. on Aegis ships, we know when were bein active jammed and we can still get range and bearing of whatevers jamming us so we can still shoot it (home on jam). but there are many ways to fool radar, like build a car out of RAM (radar absorbing material). or if you dont have a stealth in the garage, you can use tin foil in your front grill or wrap some around your rims (tell everyone its the "JDM" look)which will scatter the signal. what makes radar accurate is the sensitivity of the device, you dont have to jam or scatter the whole signal, just enuff so that the return is ignored. the problem that i would see with active radar jammers is that, in case no one knows, radar uses microwave frequencies, in the Ghz for surface search im not sure about police. so if you transmit X, K, Ka, or whatever from a unit mounted inside your car, you could be microwaving yourself and whatever else might be in the car (food, animals, etc.) which could ultimately lead to cancer or messin with your reproductive capabilities. (i know alot of radar techs that can only have girls). ultimately, id just buy a decent detector like the valentine or a bel if you dont have 3 bills, and keep your eyes out when your bein stupid.

Back