RallyX Scoobie

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

webink_EK9

Just thought I post a video of last year's final rally x event. My car is 11 and 111. I'm driving in under 11. Since then I've upgraded the tranny to a dog box and had a 2.5L block put in. This is what I gave up my ITR swapped hatch for. Its a blast and runs about 1.5 - 2 seconds faster than the civic did in autoX. Anyway, just thought I'd share.

RallyX Scoobie

not bad

i still think your hatch was one of the most badass id ever seen though

you miss it at all?

From time to time. I will probably be crying when AutoX season starts this year. That was a lot more fun to drive than the WRX on pavement. I miss the quickness in the civic, but the power of the wrx is nice. I'm going to the dyno this week to see what its putting out now. It was doing 300 whp with the 2.0. I just hope the low end torque gets up a little more so I can use more of second gear and not worry as much about spool.

ohh, and wagons are bad ass.

if they made an sti wagon, it would have been a hard choice for me... lol

Hey, where is that? it said STL so I'm assuming ST. Louis...but where?

Closer to indiana, but it was a St. Louis region event. It was in Ewing Illinois way out past the cows, but befor the hog farm.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 21 2005, 02:35 PM
ohh, and wagons are bad ass.

if they made an sti wagon, it would have been a hard choice for me... lol
[post=476549]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats awesome! I haven't been around much and I didn't know you got one. I have yet to fine an STi to run against. I'll be at the track soon enough though. It will be fun!

Back