Random Vin Diesel facts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Not to lie, but I clicked on this thread, thinking I'd be enthrilled with real facts about vin diesel. Then I was let down :(.

Mimas, a moon of Saturn which has an impact crater 1/4 the diameter of the moon is actually a kidney stone once passed by Vin Diesel.

Europeans:
Vin Diesel once took a shit, lasting for 40 days and 40 nights. Thus, Gérard Depardieu was born.

Vin Diesel conqered Constantinople for the Turks in 1453 after the Byzantine emperor said his head was misshapen.

Vin Diesel is actually Claw from Inspector Gadget.

Vin Diesel's first name is short for Vinnaquinouliciopoulossiferstein. It is a traditional Swiss name.

It's a well-known fact that Vin Diesel plays Dungeons & Dragons, but a lesser-known fact is that he plays D&D with Owen Wilson, Kevin Spacey, and Carrie-Anne Moss. Jeff Goldblum is the Dungeon Master.

Vin Diesel wrote software to be able to predict the results of the California state lottery. He has won the jackpot 6 times.

Vin Diesel has to sprinkle heroin on his Wheaties in the morning just to get him going.

Vin Diesel requires an extensive barnacle scraping every 18 months or 50,000 nautical miles, whichever comes first.

One last one:
Vin Diesel once had a short-lived love affair with Mother Teresa. She said she left him because she was "tired of all the donkey punches."

reminds me of the vin diesel breakdancing vid lol

Back