rant--"drifters" piss you off?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 23 2004, 02:49 AM
you're just jelous cuz you only have fwd :)

its an AWD buddy :p

open front/rear differentials (i believe..) and a center viscous though, so im just as well off as a FWD lol

edit: rear has a LSD...thats about all i know lol.. 1 way im guessing

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Mar 23 2004, 10:18 AM
I oroku-saned all over myself as my Super Ultra Mega deefurential swung my rear endo-san around and around like a hentai princess.

Wow, I Just Bukkakied all over myself reading that super #1 happy American style write up !!!!

Happy go, let's not boss ok?

Originally posted by Celerity@Mar 23 2004, 09:42 AM
Drifting is driving into a corner at a speed that goes beyond the envelope of the car's handling characteristic, so that the skid itself both slows the car to take the corner, as well sets it up for exitting the corner.
Dori is also done on a race track, but Dori events are not based on time or door-to-door competition. It is an artform more than race where drivers show off their wheel prowess by keeping a car moving through a course while maintaining edge-of-the-envelope grip.
Dorifto is what you might find in NFSU. It's where you simply keep the car skidding and squeeling, with points racking up for time spent "out of control".

entire article was very well written and informative, however--
drifting as you defined it is just tail braking isnt it?
dori is the crazy stuff i see in videos i guess..
and yea.. "dorifto" = the retarded guys

thanks for clearing that up

and ilikepie PM me, im not sure about the warehouse idea but i might be able to send you to someone who knows whats going on

i will be dori dori on saturday.

so will pissedoffsol, airjockie, wildbillhatchbac, and others from the NE area.

and what. :roll:

Chinchilla.jpg

drift, you wanna talk about drift, its all fun and easy when your 2 inches off the ground but then get into my position, try drifting and 87 jeep wrangler with a weber carbuerated 4.2, a 5in lift and 33in super swampers and then we will talk. oh, and by the way, DONT ROLL OVER

The threads at the bottom of a page are there for archive. This thread has been shut down since 2004.

Please stop opening old threads.

back up off my screename homie...

I'm so addicted to drift I turn my keyboard sideways to typeeeeeeah!!!111

stupid noob almost got me...i was going to make a smart comment

attachment.php

Attachments

• image-apic642.jpg
    image-apic642.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 86
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back