RC Injectors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

blwnsmke

Rc injectors, vtec, carbon fiber, manifolds, VAFC2

i have a set of rc440 injectors they are like new 40minutes of run time an 15miles of driving. I am looking for 200 or the best offer shoot me a price!
VAFC2.......used an still works great....................$125 Obo
BIG Carbon Fiber Intake..............never installed............... .......$50
VTec Valve Cover.............................. .........$40
Plug-n-play Resistor Box............................$20
OEM GSR Manifold (butterflies removed) has throttle body & all sensor....$45

Last edited:
Which OBD are they, which engine are they made for, where are you located, and do you have any pictures? Thanks man. :D

EDIT: Since I don't have my stupid notes here, what horse power are those rated for? Thanks again. :thumbsup:

Which OBD are they, which engine are they made for, where are you located, and do you have any pictures? Thanks man. :D

EDIT: Since I don't have my stupid notes here, what horse power are those rated for? Thanks again. :thumbsup:

they are OBD1, they will work in any b or d series, im located in MS, and i dont have any pics. These are rated at 290-345HP.

I had them on a b20vtec turbo setup. i got a set of 650's from a buddy of mine so i dont need these anymore like i said i barely used them.

i have a set of rc440 injectors they are like new 40minutes of run time an 15miles of driving. I am looking for 200 or the best offer shoot me a price!
Vafc2.......used an still works great....................$125 obo
big carbon fiber intake..............never installed............... .......$50
vtec valve cover.............................. .........$40
plug-n-play resistor box............................$20
oem gsr manifold (butterflies removed) has throttle body & all sensor....$45

added a new item vafc2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back