rear disk conversion help!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if someone has does this and has posted pictures, send me the link.

Its not too bad of a swap, like said before, as long as your bolts arent roached. The toe adjuster bolts were seized when I did my EF. What a pain in the arse that was.

shit man i hope this goes smooth! luckly i work at a shop with shit tons of lube lol lube. anyways.

hey, anyone know what year civic's or integra rear disc conversion will fit my 88 hatch? trying to find out which arms or setup best fits the ef. thanks

so a 2000 civic si rear arms would fit my car perfectly without any alterations? any other websites i should check out?

Yup. I'm running 2000 si trailing arms and brakes in my 91 crx. Same thing. The e-brake cables were a bastard to source. Start looking now.

Yup. I'm running 2000 si trailing arms and brakes in my 91 crx. Same thing. The e-brake cables were a bastard to source. Start looking now.

Majestic sells them through Hondaautomotiveparts.com, but no Civic from '88 had rear disc, he'd have to get teg cables.

well 89 cables are the same in length. i'd rather have all disc on car than drums/shoes. so current e-brake cables would have to go? thanks for the info i'll check it out.

Drum cables are not compatible with a rear disk setup. Not a huge deal to swap them out, and sourcing them is very easy if you want to buy them new. But used cables are usually a bastard to get a hold of by themselves. You might luck out and score some on ebay though.

Gsr rear disk hub

I just did a gsr rear disk conversion but the hub is moving in and out. The bolt that holds the bearing it tight but still play in it. The one on it measures 1.5inch front to back.
What one should I use to fix this gap problem?

Back