Returned from the Dyno *UPDATE DYNO SHEETS*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

khai_tuan_nguyen

Setups

B20b block GE sleeved bored to 85mm
b16 head with type r internals
JDM type r header
Greddy exhaust
str 68mm tb and cam gears
injen CAI
AEBS intake manifold
AEM fuel rain and regulator
hondatas s100

Here are the numbers

235 hp at 7500 rpm
177.8 ft-lbs torque at 6000 rpm

Pictures of the car and the power curves to come once i have scanned them in
HOLY shit is what the guy had the say. They thought their machine was messed up. They checked everything out and it was fine. They never saw a setup put down so much power. For reference i am in oregon and it was a mustang dyno.

i think something was wrong. post some more about the build. on a mustang dyno too? but if it was right nice #'s

yes i would like to know what compression you are running as well. something doesnt seem right. you should be limited by the head. but if all is well and true then good job.

11.5:1 wiseco coated pistons

What else about the build.... umm don't relly know what else to say. It was right, because they had the person who maintains the dyno out there checking everything, from sensors to correction factors. Ask me more questions and i will answer them. I will have dyno charts up by tomorrow hopefully.

no way in hell is that acurate.

type R cams and 11.5:1?

your power level is at that of sunk stage 3's and 13:1 compression.

their dyno is wrong.
i'd HIGHLY suggest going to another dyno and just do a couple pulls to verify it.

wth that is amazing. does it feel like it has 235 power?? my friend with 2.0L gsr and toda C with around 12.8 compression only makes 205.

WEll I don't know what to tell you guys. If If someone wants to give me money i can verify these results. These people do the best work. They are more expensive, but they are very good. They are the only hondata certified dealer in oregon. They are the olny ones i let touch my car. I really don't know what to tell you guys. That is the numbers i got. I did over 20 pulls and it made good pwoer throughout. What could make the dyno give higher numbers? Its not like it was the first time they used it nor is it the first car they have dynoed. They have dynoed literally 1000s of cars. They have a company 1200 hp supra and a 800 hp civic. I don't know if it feels like a 235 hp vs a 200 hp car since i have not felt what it those numbers feel like, but it is damn quick. I hit 60 in second in like 4 or less seconds.

Khai

Originally posted by khai_tuan_nguyen@Feb 20 2005, 08:12 PM
WEll I don't know what to tell you guys. If If someone wants to give me money i can verify these results. These people do the best work. They are more expensive, but they are very good. They are the only hondata certified dealer in oregon. They are the olny ones i let touch my car. I really don't know what to tell you guys. That is the numbers i got. I did over 20 pulls and it made good pwoer throughout. What could make the dyno give higher numbers? Its not like it was the first time they used it nor is it the first car they have dynoed. They have dynoed literally 1000s of cars. They have a company 1200 hp supra and a 800 hp civic. I don't know if it feels like a 235 hp vs a 200 hp car since i have not felt what it those numbers feel like, but it is damn quick. I hit 60 in second in like 4 or less seconds.

Khai
[post=463585]Quoted post[/post]​

whats the name of the company?

do u have their phone #?

Originally posted by Cashizslick+Feb 20 2005, 09:09 PM-->
khai_tuan_nguyen
@Feb 20 2005, 08:12 PM

Khai
[post=463585]Quoted post[/post]​

whats the name of the company?

do u have their phone #?
[post=463600]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah why?

Something isn't right. I put 201whp and 151tq with Skunk stage 2's and 12.5:1 compression on an 85mm gsr block with an LS crank and other shit....

I'd go find another dyno.

theres a shit load of mustang dynos in OR.

http://www.mustangdyne.com/LocatorPages/DynLoc_OR.htm

in fact, go to the #1 choice in your state--
http://www.groundzeromotorsports.com/

I'm SO positive that your results are wrong,
that if you go there, to ground zero, do 3 pulls, and make within 2-3 hp of what you show above, I WILL PERSONALLY COVER YOUR DYNO FEES FOR MAKING YOU GO BACK.

When you come home with lesser numbers, I will not re-imberse you. :)

ground zero knows their shit. If i was remotely close to their shop, i would go there.

give them a call. make an appointment.
(503)256-FAST

prove me wrong, prove that those numbers are real, and i'll pay the 75 bucks for the 3 pulls.

Alright sol,

Guess what?

I absolutely agree with you that Groundzero knows their shit. It actually costs $175 for the first hour and $125 for each hour after. Guess what else? I persoanlly know them and their owners. Guess what else? They are the only certified hondata distributors in Oregon. Guess what else? They have a mustang dyno. Guess what else? THAT IS WHERE I GOT MY DYNO!!!!!!

Back