Ron Paul announces Presidential Bid

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You're all retarded. Are you serious that a candidate's age is even a worthwhile consideration? Ron Paul could have a stroke and a lobotomy and still be more qualified than any of the other prospects. I'm writing him in even if he doesn't run. And anyone who votes with ANY thought to partisanship should be drug into the street and have a bullet put in their head.

You're all retarded. Are you serious that a candidate's age is even a worthwhile consideration? Ron Paul could have a stroke and a lobotomy and still be more qualified than any of the other prospects. I'm writing him in even if he doesn't run. And anyone who votes with ANY thought to partisanship should be drug into the street and have a bullet put in their head.

Yeah i really do think it's a problem. There aren't many people out there that I think would echo Ron Paul's convictions. Voting in the primary very rarely (except for incumbent presidents) includes a running mate. That's gonna make it pretty hard for him to grab the nomination.

They were trying to get McCain to appeal to the republican base....unfortunately....those are the only folks that voted for him.

I didn't vote for mccain because I was too terrified that he'd die and palin would be left in charge...

Didn't vote obama either, had a feeling that he wasn't really campaigning his own policies.

Honestly, it doesn't matter which puppet you vote in, the same people will be pulling the strings.

^ Notice how our current "anti war", "anti guantanamo", "pro constitution" president is busy deleting our rights while waging war.

America elected 0bama. Removing him from office wont stop America from electing someone even worse than him in the future.

The only ones who get assassinated, or face an attempted assassination are those who try to do things outside of the shows script.

Jackson, Lincoln, Kennedy....

Its pretty obvious what is “outside" of the script.

Like say, if he didn't pick Sara Palin? McCain submarined his own chances. I would hope the Republicans learned from that.

Not quite 100% accurate.

Conservatives in general and most republicans LOVED the Palin pick. They really did. She was quite popular at the time. It wasn't so much that Mccain lost, but Obama won. Any time you have a young, hip candidate who posts on facebook, twitter, etc, and also has a bunch of celebrities backing him, and wants to give handouts to everybody, he's likely to win.

I thought about going on a rant about different types of government, but I have restrained myself to a few sentences.

Any entity that deals in money should be run like a business. We are in the hole we are in now because of over-spending and over-stretching our international rights. Take the CEOs and CFOs from the top 10 Fortune 500 companies and give them free reign for 6 months. I guarantee they have things under control in half the time and have it running like a well oiled machine by the end.

The problem with government IS that it has turned into a business. It makes it's money off the working class and distributes it to the well connected. When the economy goes "down" it just means average people make less and the super rich keep making more than they could ever spend.

Government needs to be an agency that only serves to protect the rights of it's citizens. Our system abuses power, steals from the weak, and enslaves it's people. This is the machine you want to oil with the greed of the most despicable humans on the planet?

Not quite 100% accurate.

Conservatives in general and most republicans LOVED the Palin pick. They really did. She was quite popular at the time. It wasn't so much that Mccain lost, but Obama won. Any time you have a young, hip candidate who posts on facebook, twitter, etc, and also has a bunch of celebrities backing him, and wants to give handouts to everybody, he's likely to win.

So basically the election is a reality tv show. Shit didn't the American public love the on with flava flave? We're fuckin doomed!

the american public only cares about voting that takes place over text messages, and when they can just forget about the person immediately afterward.

how many of the american idol winners actually had a real career from the show? only 1 winner, she was the first winner, and her career isnt even that great. but, its still pretty good.

point being, they only care about getting caught up in the moment, then after that, they dont give 2 shits about what had taken place. and dont care about that person in the future, regardless of what they are doing.

Back